1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

Dear Kunos!Kindly provide steering range information for each car in ACC.

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by teaminfinitespirit, Aug 10, 2019.

1. please if you don't know don't pretend that you know!JUst put front suspension bumps and go to the game go to race then press pause!good luck!

2. i didn't buy accuforce for partially use!Spend 1,5k bucks for have that problem!

3. Phil thanks for info!

4. martcerv

martcerv Alien

So you have an issue, know what causes the issue but do nothing about it when it can easily be avoided. Then you recommend your settings to others that dont have the issue so they get it too. :rolleyes:
    You paid money so turn on every single effect no matter if it works well or not. They really cant idiot proof everything, most dont need that much proofing but seems a few do. ;)

5. Half Alife

Half Alife Rookie

I also would like to have the game stop the wheel when set to auto. My fanatec wheel keeps spinning when the cars' wheel is already at lock, although when i turn the virtual wheel on, i can see it turn "in sync", but then it just spins even more. Se when I spin, i turn the wheel more the needed, and all that input is not used.

sps_for_race likes this.
  6. :):D

Last edited: Aug 11, 2019
  7. Learn please sim commander then teach others!Don't know anything about this app!Open your mind please also your mind is very close!

8. chakko

chakko Alien

In before the... ban.

Coanda likes this.
  9. chakko

chakko Alien

On the topic: I never really understood why people are so keen on a hardware stop. I can very well feel where the steering range stops. One of those "Yeah, cool to have... but not mandatory" things.

10. Out of topic!

11. chakko

chakko Alien

I'm not sure if you want to say that my post was offtopic, or that i should get out of your topic (language barrier there), but... if you meant the latter, then i have to disappoint you, and tell you that you're not the one to tell people to do that. That's the moderators or admin's work. You know, the people who will probably ban you quicker than you can say "Out of topic!".

12. For what you are your posting your opinion! Did i ask in my post!no i simple ask about data!You and marcev posting useless comment, irrelevant to this topic!Comment which makes your Ego big!

Vandest and sps_for_race like this.
  13. Well, not to you to decide that! Your comments is out off-topic this what is really true.And you just here that this post will be closed because of the flood! You are not helping those people who interested in this info! Grow up, kid!

sps_for_race likes this.
  14. chakko

chakko Alien

Oh boy.

teaminfinitespirit likes this.
  15. Buddy first to react, understand what i mean by out off-topic = irrelevant to the topic. Which is not helping to solve our question in this post!

16. R4F

R4F Rookie

That’s the spirit :)

Goony8 and teaminfinitespirit like this.
  17. sps_for_race

sps_for_race Simracer

Really hard to understand.

18. Why this fight here about ego's?
    The question is answered here already?:

Kopiller likes this.
  19. chakko

chakko Alien

Well, he's acting quite stupid. So, it's not hard to do a forecast, to be honest. Also, his lack of English skills makes it pretty hard to comprehend what he's actually asking. Is he asking for the steering range of the cars, or is he asking for a FFB hard lock for the steering range? I didn't even understand whether he is saying that my posts are offtopic, or if he wants to throw me out of the topic. Tough. Especially when you're getting really defensive at the same time.

20. Maybe he's acting stupid in your opinion. But if so just ignore him. Also it' s not the best idea to judge about people because of english skills o_O
    Meanwhile @teaminfinitespirit can check out the forum rules:
    "HOW TO ASSOCIATE YOUR STEAM ACCOUNT"

"In before the... ban." ;)