1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

Dear Kunos!Kindly provide steering range information for each car in ACC.

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by teaminfinitespirit, Aug 10, 2019.

1. Acting stupxd only you here!You use your brain first before react!everything that you are posting is irrelevant to this topic.
    A really toxic guy who just want to post non-sense and irrelevant information.

Only one who was really helping was Phil.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2019
    sps_for_race likes this.
  2. Calm down and check my post :rolleyes:

jaxx_za and teaminfinitespirit like this.
  3. Your work is a very nice buddy

4. sps_for_race

sps_for_race Simracer

Could you guys please stop flaming the OP for asking a question!
    Thank you.
    This discussion is ridiculous.

teaminfinitespirit likes this.
  5. This is really true!I just ask simple question and then came few trools to flod this topic.Any how we get what we want we have a data this topic better be closed! :)

Big Big thanks to Mr.Phil

6. Coanda

Coanda Alien

Panky's been on the war path the last 24 hrs... Another thread that will be shut down...

7. Well we are already get info. :) thanks to Phil.

8. Gevatter

Gevatter Alien

He's asking for the steering range of the cars so he can set the hardware stop where it should be, and seemingly to avoid the wheel sperging out in the menus when road bumps are enabled in SimCommander as neither Kunos nor SimXperience are able to fix this issue because they keep blaming each other. Kunos says it's an issue with Simcommander, which makes sense to me because it's an effect in the software that causes the issue. On the other hand, simXperience say they don't receive useful enough info from Kunos to be able to trace the issue, so we're going in circles and need workarounds.

9. chakko

chakko Alien

Thanks. Wouldn't have a clue without your explanation. Language barria big is.

chksix likes this.
  10. barria?Its true that we have a language barrier

11. sps_for_race

sps_for_race Simracer

barria.JPG

So take some English lessons.

teaminfinitespirit likes this.
  12. I didn't know that info but I'm on Kunos side in this problem!Kunos guys even post on the SimX forum but they was ignored same as me and tons off other who post that problem!

13. chakko

chakko Alien

Haha! You should aim for a career as a comedian. :p

ibporsche85 likes this.
  14. chakko

chakko Alien

I'm afraid you didn't get the snippy "between the lines" thing. I don't blame you. It's a language barrier thing.

15. Gevatter

Gevatter Alien

Yeah I know, I'm over there myself from time to time to check if this issue is resolved, but no luck so far. The SimCommander update from today didn't resolve it either.

16. In each barrel a gag,no more to comment! :)))
    But buddy you are here comedian teaching here people English lessons and don't know how to spell the words!
    You make my day by your own statement :)

17. Lol the last update only get worst for some users, seems they have bad luck! They just ignore this problem and this not only ACC it's few other title's is effected!
    Might be they how to do complete overhaul Sim commander and it's easier to blame Kunos!

18. chksix

chksix Simracer

Is this rotation effect affecting the small mige and simucube as well?

19. Aristotelis

Aristotelis Will it drift? Staff Member KS Dev Team

Gentlemen, this is NOT how we want the forum and community to work.
    OP made a simple question with AFAIC a polite title too. If you can reply to his question like @PhilS13 did, fine. If you want to engage in discussion about if the latest driver of a DD wheel is good or not, or similar discussion, fine again.

BUT, if you take it into a discussion about what you think the OP should do with his wheel and what you not, then IT'S NOT FINE.
    I'm not happy with how community reacted with this thread. We just released a massive update, even on RD people are so happy and praising ACC and here we flame about degrees on a steering wheel. Come on gentlemen.

So LAST WARNING. After that, if I see this again I will delete posts, clean the thread and throw warnings.
    Thank you.

Luca Zari, Dookie, Adastros and 5 others like this.
  20. Maybe someone made this question but, any plans to include softlock like in AC1?