1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

Default camera views point all over the place....even under car...lol

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Mike Summerfield, Aug 16, 2021.

1. Guys Ive searched high and low for an answer..How do I reset the camera views to defaullt and I dont mean the Default button in view settings menu....that does nothing. Ive tried deleting the camera settings jonson and letting it reaquire but it jkust starts up and cams are the same I have only one in cab camera to use and that is the hemet cam....which I cant stand. This is driving me nuts....please help me if you would be so kind, Im 70 year old

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions Default Camera Views FOV Nov 24, 2020
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Default cockpit camera and disabling virtual wheel Oct 11, 2018
    ACC User Interface Camera looking left by default upon joining a session Sep 14, 2018
    ACC Physics Tyre sets and telemetry laps in M4 GT3 default setups Nov 24, 2021
    ACC Multiplayer Wrong value in "defaultGridPosition" in the entrylist generate from server Aug 30, 2021
    ACC Controls & Peripherals No defaults for Thrustmaster TX wheel in settings Jul 11, 2021
    ACC Troubleshooting Server Message: Ctrl info carId1001 (Gramlich): wheel, running defaults Jun 10, 2021
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Controls [Double binding on default input] May 2, 2021
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions XBox - Defaulting to Controller, no pedal or steering wheel input recognised??? May 1, 2021
    ACC Troubleshooting ACC won't accept chosen Resolution - Defaults to monitor max Available Mar 28, 2021
    ACC Multiplayer Default CP location changed to US (from SA) Mar 21, 2021
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds ACC won't accept chosen Resolution - Defaults to monitor max Available Mar 14, 2021
    Chit Chat Room AC & ACC default ffb settings? Mar 4, 2021
    ACC Troubleshooting Reset ACC back to default values. Feb 22, 2021
    ACC Physics ACC default Setups Jan 27, 2021

3. Wolkenwolf

Wolkenwolf Gamer

F1 not working ?

4. Oblit0r

Oblit0r Alien

I think maybe something might've gone wrong when you tried deleting the camerasettings.json file. Are you sure you've deleted the correct file? Should be in C:\Users\****\Documents\Assetto Corsa Competizione\Config folder, file is called 'cameraSettings.json'.

I've just deleted the file to check it and everything defaulted back to the original settings.

5. lordpatou

lordpatou Simracer

Do have a track ir or VR device plug to your PC?