1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

DESKTOP WALLPAPERS ....

Discussion in 'Screens & Videos' started by Steve Hindon, Jan 23, 2016.

1. Steve Hindon

Steve Hindon Hardcore Simmer

Thought I may as well start a new thread rather than keep posting in the screenshots section ... just some renders for you guys to use as wallpapers if you wish ... I can render skins .. but please bear in mind this is a lengthy task so may be a bit of a wait ... anyways .. enjoy ...

Please note .. Images are in .PNG format to preserve quality

MODIFIED P 45 C ...

[​IMG]

FERRARI F40 COMPETIZIONE ...

[​IMG]

SAUBER C9 MERCEDES ....

[​IMG]

SHELBY COBRA ...

[​IMG]

FERRARI 643 F1 ...

[​IMG]

MORE TO COME SOON ....

schUPpor, Blamer, Darpa14 and 12 others like this.
  2. Sweet! Thanks for creating those, sharing and starting this thread!

3. Patrik Marek

Patrik Marek Alien

good idea, here are some mine
    I might do some more, I have some but they might benefit from bigger resolution to be used as wallpapers

[​IMG]

will update this one later on
    [​IMG]

this one will also be updated later on once there is more progress on the car
    [​IMG]

4. phil

phil Alien

here i am ...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 23, 2016
    kelnor34, Guidofoc, DaveS78 and 5 others like this.
  5. Nobby76

Nobby76 Alien

Very nice, thank you..
    But i must ask, how many people do you know that run a desktop in 640 x 360 resolution :) this will get terrible blockyness when it has to get scaled up to what most people use as a desktop resolution

phil and Steve Hindon like this.
  6. phil

phil Alien

I will update the post this evening...Sorry for that ;)

Nobby76 likes this.
  7. Steve Hindon

Not 100% accurate .. but I do love a martini Lancia

[​IMG]

8. Oh man those are gorgeous shots guys! Keep them coming! :D

Downloading all and setting them as my rotating wallpaper :D

9. Tino66

Tino66 Alien

Awesome renders!

Last edited: Jan 23, 2016
  10. Steve Hindon

550 MARANELLO GTS ....

[​IMG]

11. Steve Hindon

12. Steve Hindon

13. Guido Trampe

Guido Trampe Simracer

Any chance you guys can makes some tripple wallpapers? (5760X1080).

Oh boy do I miss the 550 Maranello from the GTR days... I hope we can someay drive this in AC too.

14. Steve Hindon

When you say triple ... do you mean 1 render at 5760 x 1080 ? or 3 x 5760 x 1080 ??

15. Steve Hindon

16. Patrik Marek

Patrik Marek Alien

tripple screens wallpaper would require quite different framing ( aspect ratio)
    but yeah its' doable for sure

17. Steve Hindon

18. Guido Trampe

Guido Trampe Simracer

Hi Thanks for the relpy. I mean a wallpaper with 5760 x 1080 resolution. But if you want to make 3, I am not going to stop you :)

19. Steve Hindon

5760 X 1080 .... test render ...

Let me know how this looks ... it's not finalised yet

[​IMG]

20. Steve Hindon

Here's the 5120 x 2160 render ... still WIP

[​IMG]

Rico_T and Patrik Marek like this.