1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

Developer videos

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Jim Brailsford, Apr 5, 2019.

1. Are there any? I wasn't a fan of ac but I remember watching some YouTube stuff and wondered if there is anything similar for acc. Really enjoying acc even in ea thanks.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC User Interface A question for developers Aug 2, 2020
    ACC Physics can please the developers share steering lock values Mar 27, 2020
    Chit Chat Room Question to Developers Mar 17, 2020
    ACC Gameplay Request from a developer (a.i.) Oct 31, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Where are the developers ? Jun 18, 2019
    ACC User Interface Request for clarification (for DEVELOPERS) Jun 16, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Performance curiosity (maybe the developers know?) Jun 6, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Developer Minolin just posted playlist of his Tutorials for beginners in ACC (GERMAN language) Apr 16, 2019
    ACC General Discussions What can fairly be expected of developers trying to create the 'best' racing sim ? May 3, 2018
    GUI - HUDs - Apps Bugs & Issues Looking for developer for AC PRO UI & Launcher Mar 14, 2018
    Chit Chat Room How key resellers are potentially ruining developers. Mar 8, 2018
    ACC General Discussions Will the developer streams return with ACC Feb 26, 2018
    Chit Chat Room Request confirmation Gentlemen developers Sep 22, 2017
    Programming Language - Apps - GUI Themes Python developer wanted Jan 11, 2017
    Chit Chat Room All Praise KS Developers Dec 22, 2016

3. Minolin

Minolin Staff Member KS Dev Team

in my mind, yes. Many of them. I've even started with one - but in doubt we have to decide between investing time in videos or work on ACC :-/

4. martcerv

martcerv Alien

Not easy doing 2 things properly at the same time. :D
    [​IMG]

5. Minolin

Minolin Staff Member KS Dev Team

lol if it only was only 2 things at a time :D

6. Radfahrer

Radfahrer Hardcore Simmer

You guys are still doing an awesome job juggling about 60+ different "things" .
    Don´t forget to take care of yourselves, KS (adopts stance and look of a concerned friend) ;)
    <3