1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

Devs roadmap.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by ChapsF, Jul 21, 2014.

1. ChapsF

ChapsF Gamer

Hello, i think that should be nice to have in the "news and announcements" forum any kind of roadmap, with something like a "working on" list and a "to do" list. I think that would be usefull, because some peoples want to help and if we know, we can have some trys on that your are working on. For example if you're working on pads, soo i'll play with a pad and report problems i encounter.

Leemstradamus likes this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Troubleshooting When will the devs fix the GT4 DLC price on Argentina? Aug 7, 2020
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions Request for Devs add AI to Online races Aug 6, 2020
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions Acknowledgement from Devs Jun 24, 2020
    ACC General Discussions Dear Devs. You have a serious opportunity. May 16, 2020
    Chit Chat Room To Devs - To Kunos - To Programmers Apr 23, 2020
    ACC Virtual Reality What settings do devs use for vr? Feb 13, 2020
    ACC Controls & Peripherals ATTENTION DEVS!!!: steering wheel combine with keyboard input!! SHIFT UP/SHIFT DOWN Jan 7, 2020
    ACC Gameplay Question for Devs: Automatic Performance-based AI Difficulty Oct 29, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Quiet Devs Oct 7, 2019
    ACC Virtual Reality Really Devs, give us the possibilty to switch between 2D and VR settings Sep 13, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Dear devs any plan introducing safety car and pit animation? Aug 11, 2019
    Chit Chat Room Gamers and Devs Aug 11, 2019
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Devs..Many images in distances. Jun 8, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Off topic for Kunos Devs May 29, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Question for the devs Apr 14, 2019

3. Ben Lee

Ben Lee Alien

I think its unlikely that KS will publish a roadmap as such. Most of what they have done has been mostly in secret and "behind closed doors". Unleashing a roadmap (however helpful to the community that would be), would be a massive sea change in attitude.

4. ChapsF

ChapsF Gamer

we'll Keep Secret :p, well ok.