1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Difference between PS4 and PC versions

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Simon37, Nov 1, 2018.

1. Simon37

Simon37 Rookie

Hi guys, are there any noticeable differences between console and PC versions when driving the same car on the same track with the same setup and conditions, please? Do cars behave the same on both versions?

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds differences between versions Feb 25, 2024
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards Safety rating - differences between driver statistics and ingame Sep 2, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Gain differences between cars Nov 19, 2022
    General modding discussion What is the difference between list and tuples in Python Jan 19, 2022
    ACC Troubleshooting Game ruining bug: Big difference between HUD lap time and speed on track Aug 26, 2021
    ACC Gameplay What is difference between restart race and quit and re-enter race? Apr 8, 2021
    ACC Physics Differences between GT of different years Feb 16, 2021
    ACC Controls & Peripherals No difference between FFB/no FFB ? Dec 28, 2020
    ACC User Interface Performance Difference between Fullscreen enabled/disabled? Nov 1, 2020
    Chit Chat Room Exactly how much difference is there between 90's / vintage Street and modern Street? May 9, 2020
    ACC Physics Anyone educated know the differences between the 2018 and 2019 991 GT3? Apr 3, 2020
    ACC Physics Extreme fuel consumption differences between cars Oct 14, 2019
    ACC Physics Difference in laptimes between dry and wet 1.0.10 Sep 26, 2019
    Console Lounge Difference between lobby and other modes Nov 15, 2018
    ACC Physics differences between motor mapping Oct 19, 2018

3. Cote Dazur

Cote Dazur Alien

I did not tried it myself as I only drive on PC, but yes, that is the way it is supposed to be and I have never read any thing that could make me believe their is a difference in how the cars behave on both platform.

4. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

You really need people that have tried both to reply I guess but there is a weekly hotlap challenge for people across all platforms and there have been a few occasions where the console guys were missing some setup options that were available on PC and times when they felt their version was slower.

5. Simon37

Simon37 Rookie

Thanks guys. Yeah I hope someone who tried both versions might chip in.
    I would like to practice for qualification to a racing league, but I have a PS4 and the qualification will be on PC, so the questions is if I will not be too surprised and could adapt right away.
    I somewhere read a complain, that a specific car was more prone to oversteer on different platform.

6. mike reynolds

mike reynolds Hardcore Simmer

I can't speak for the PS but when I switched from XB to PC I didn't notice anything significant by way of changes in terms of car behaviour....