1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

PS4 Difference between real wheel and ingame wheel rotation

Discussion in 'Bug reports' started by Grijo, May 2, 2017.

1. fbetes

fbetes Simracer

Here is the bug fully detailed (new video).

DatNoiseV12 likes this.
  2. Hi there!
    I’m new to Assetto Corsa, and I’m having the same issue. The VERY FIRST thing I did was to race with a Huracan GT3, with the game settings out-of-the-box, and that issue happened. Then I messed with the ffb settings and somehow I fixed it, but I had to set ffb to minimums and virtual rotation to 900.

So today I started with the N2 career mode series, set the ffb settings to default and everything worked fine with the Z4 GT3 at Nurburgring GP, worked like a charm. Then I switched to practice, selected the Huracan again (because I thought it could be a minor bug) but the issue is there again. And then I reselected the Z4 GT3, and worked fine as before when doing the career mode.

So what’s going on here? I know this thread is from march, but it’s the only one I found about this.

Thanks for your help and to getting through this

Last edited: Dec 20, 2017
  3. Maurice Jones

Maurice Jones Rookie

I've looked in almost ever thread regarding the G29 street wheel. I'll looking for a way to add more wheel weight along with losing the massive shack in the wheel. I see there was a fix with the latest patch but I feel nothing in the wheel. I feel no communication from the wheel letting me know how much grip I have. The only info I'm getting is when the tires are sliding and I get a rattle-shack from the wheel. It's getting to a point where I'm getting very, very, VERY frustrated. I'm at the point of reinstalling the sim HOPING that will fix the trouble. @Lord Kunos has anyone brunt this to your attention?