1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

PS4 Digital Download

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by CannonFodder, Feb 26, 2016.

1. CannonFodder

CannonFodder Rookie

Will we be able to download the game from the Store or should I be pre ordering a disc copy?

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Digital foundry ACC next gen analysis Mar 9, 2022
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room Audi R8 GT3 Digital Cup Kickoff Season ab 17. April 2021 Apr 4, 2021
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Sun creates glare/bloom from digital display camera rear view mirror Mar 20, 2021
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Queston about moving from CD to digital xbox S (set driving views) Jan 11, 2021
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Digital Foundry with XSX Oct 26, 2020
    ACC Hardware Discussions Feature request: map analog axis to digital function? Aug 17, 2020
    General modding discussion Digital Instruments: Oil Temperature LEDs Jul 26, 2020
    Console Lounge 11am and I still cant play my digital preordered copy on xbox one? Jun 23, 2020
    ACC General Discussions Can Someone Explain The Digital Notations-Numbers on the Windscreen? May 30, 2019
    General modding discussion Digital instruments mesh-font issue Jul 5, 2018
    Chit Chat Room Does the game support digital 5.1 surround? If so, how? Jan 11, 2018
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds DigitalLed Tyre lock/slip script not working properly Feb 15, 2017
    Console Lounge Kunos being bought by Digital Bros Jan 20, 2017
    Screens & Videos Digital Emotions Jan 20, 2017
    Suggestions Tyre/Brake Temps added to digital_instruments, just like Tyre Pressure. Nov 3, 2016

3. AC Support

AC Support Official Support Staff Member KS Dev Team

You will find it on the PSN too.

Epistolarius, pika4u and esox71 like this.
  4. Kubr0

Kubr0 Racer

was searching for an answer on this. I would hate to switch the DVD in my drive all the time I want to lay back and drive a few laps between long game sessions ;)

dermonty likes this.
  5. TiredTyres

TiredTyres Rookie

It is now available to pre order on the UK PSN.

6. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

Hi everyone!

I'd like to pre-order a digital copy from the PS Store but I do have a question about the bonus cars. The description on the store says:

"Pre-order now and receive the Performance Pack DLC which features three additional cars - Ferrari 488 GTB, the Audi R8 V10 Plus and Corvette C7 Stingray"
    ...but, stores like Gamestop and GAME have an exclusive "Prestige Pack" that includes those plus other six cars (M4, GTR Nismo, A1, Mustang, Gallardo, GT86).

Will there be a way to get them all with a digital edition? Or via free/paid DLC after day-one?
    I'd really like to get the full package when the games out.

Thanks.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2016
  7. boabmatic

boabmatic Hardcore Simmer

I preordered the xbox one version a month or so ago with game and it listed the prestige pack, but now the pre-order only shows the performance pack with 3 cars too?
    Hopefully I still get the prestige pack and not just the performance pack ..

http://www.game.co.uk/en/assetto-corsa-832282

maybe you got more cars for pre-ordering earlier ? and now its reduced but not sure how Game would manage that for shipping out different versions depending when you pre-ordered?
    Unless its just an email code rather than a printed inlay.

8. boabmatic

boabmatic Hardcore Simmer

9. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

At first, there was only one edition available (the "Performance edition"), which had 3 bonus cars (488GTB, Corvette C7 and R8 V10). Then the "Prestige" one appeared with more exclusive vehicles.
    Don't know what happened to the Performance edition. I can still select it on the pre-order page on the official AC website but each retailer link directs me to the "Prestige" edition.

I just hope that this exclusive DLC will be available on the PS/Xbox stores as well.

10. I think KUNOS should add all the extra bonus packs available to date and just include them as standard (no DLC)
    The game is going to be compared to all the other console sim/race titles, many of them have lot's of cars. KUNOS already got the extra money from their PC user-base, so why they need to do this again with the console version? It seems a bit too much and unnecessary. Just let them buy the upcoming driftpack as DLC, but not the "old" content, it should be in there by default.

On the PC side things tend to be a little cheaper anyway, and we followed the whole process of new content coming out and i'm happy to pay for them. I would be totally fine with it to give the console version this slight advantage over the PC version. KUNOS might later on sell AC with DP1/2/3 as standard for PC as well. I don't care this would change over time, i'm an early adopter and therefor had to pay for every package. Still very cheap material anyway for the 1000+ hours I spent racing in AC.

But I imagine some people will get mad over it since they had to buy everything separately and later on it's all-included yada yada....

-just my 2 cents

11. CannonFodder

CannonFodder Rookie

Delayed again. Really? o_O

12. Skazz

Skazz Racer

Coming back to this... I had a look on PSN and don't see any way for a prospective PS4 owner to actually purchase the Prestige Edition cars via digital download.

Will Prestige Edition remain disc-only, or will it also be made available either as an additional digital download or via a DLC pack soon after launch?

13. Mauler_77

Mauler_77 Racer

Still no news for people who don't want to preorder a physical disc from GAME. They have the prestige pack for a decent price, but when will we get solid info regarding a digital purchase/DLC of this pack? I don't want to end up buying the performance pack then having no way to get the other cars featured in the Prestige pack.

Please can someone provide further info, or perhaps GAME have asked Kunos to not mention this pack as they (obviously) want to maximize their sales. Thanks

breyzipp likes this.