1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

Dirt rally G920 wheel settings

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by oldgamergazza, Feb 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Does anyone have their G920 setup well, I really cant get a good feeling on it, I have played with it for a few hours, also it feels as if its lagging or there is a large deadzone, but on further checks there is little or no deadzone? The wheel settings appear over possibly complicated, maybe like project cars.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Chit Chat Room Dirt Rally 2.0? Sep 24, 2018
    Chit Chat Room Dirt Rally May 14, 2017
    Chit Chat Room Dirt Rally on sale May 11, 2017
    Console Lounge [Off-Topic] Dirt Rally wheel settings? Anyone? Jan 19, 2017
    Chit Chat Room Did dirt rally destroy my ac force feedback? Dec 12, 2015
    General modding discussion Dirt rally syle in car cam Jul 5, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Dirt rally Apr 27, 2015
    Tracks modding (wip) SS El Cubilete (Mexico) beta v0.6 PUBLIC DOWNLOAD NOW / AC DIRT-y RALLY Aug 19, 2014
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars [1.0.10] Dirt on drivers eyes/cockpit camera Yesterday at 11:39 PM
    ACC Gameplay Rubber-in and front screen dirt buildup question. Aug 4, 2019
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Dirt on the cars varies from track to track! Jun 15, 2019
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars maybe "too much" dirt? Jun 2, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer Dirty racers/wreckers Apr 12, 2019
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Will windscreen dirt build up be available? Mar 12, 2019
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Dirty Window ugliness Mar 5, 2019

3. Horus

Horus Alien

I expect they will be similar to the G27 settings. So make a LUT, turn all the amplification down to zero (or to personal preference), make sure Logitech profiler has all the addon features turned down to zero (some like a little damper for low speed thingimebobins). I also click on the pedals and turn sensitivity down to 0% and make sure range is at 100% (seems to give a longer pedal). Then change these line in my control.ini (my docs\assetto corsa\cfg)
    [STEER]
    JOY=0
    AXLE=0
    SCALE=0.7435897435897436
    LOCK=1170

FF_GAIN=0.93
    FILTER_FF=0
    STEER_GAMMA=1
    STEER_FILTER=0
    SPEED_SENSITIVITY=0
    MIN=0
    MAX=0
    DEBOUNCING_MS=0

I have found that lately AC has reset these on start up so I have made the file read only, you might not need to do it unless it changes automatically for you also.

P.S. If unsure I would advise looking through the G27 setup threads they could help you quite a bit. Good luck finding that great setting. My settings are in the little tabs under this post.

4. konnos

konnos Simracer

He is asking for DiRT Rally wheel settings, not for AC. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.