1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Disable damage in multiplayer

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Blakekake, Jul 22, 2020.

1. Blakekake

Blakekake Rookie

Hi all,
    I was unable to post this in the proper forum due to a lack of privleages. Is there a setting to disable damage for a multiplayer lobby? I am trying to drive with a new friend and would like to disable damage for him so he does not have to return to pits every other lap :)

I have my own server, but I have not been able to find the setting in there. Is this possible to disable?

Thanks!
    Blakekake

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Chit Chat Room Is there a way to disable visual damage in replay? Nov 4, 2017
    Suggestions Damage displayer disabled in pro mod Jun 28, 2015
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Can i disable glass damage? Dec 6, 2014
    GUI - HUDs - Apps Bugs & Issues How to disable the excessive speed alert in turns Nov 17, 2023
    ACC Hardware Discussions Disable neck motion when using camera with helmet overlay in VR? Mar 29, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions ACC on PS5 - Driver swap seems to be forced even though disabled in the settings Jan 28, 2023
    ACC Virtual Reality Cannot disable Reshade in VR Dec 9, 2022
    ACC Troubleshooting Fatal error: [File:Unknown] [Line: 197] [Disabled page file - don't do it kids] Aug 23, 2022
    ACC User Interface Option to disable car mirros but maintain virtual mirror only Mar 13, 2022
    ACC Troubleshooting Enabling AMD FSR alters FOV [FSR disables projection correction] Nov 25, 2021
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Interior rear camera screen always off [Mirrors disabled] Sep 17, 2021
    ACC User Interface can overview map black "dot" be disabled? Aug 20, 2021
    Chit Chat Room VR performance with PP enabled and disable reset vr view Feb 1, 2021
    ACC Gameplay [1.6.6]DSQ from race with penalties disabled Jan 24, 2021
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room "Every Lap Counts" Racing League for the Physically Disabled Jan 7, 2021