1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

Disable damage in multiplayer

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Blakekake, Jul 22, 2020.

1. Blakekake

Blakekake Rookie

Hi all,
    I was unable to post this in the proper forum due to a lack of privleages. Is there a setting to disable damage for a multiplayer lobby? I am trying to drive with a new friend and would like to disable damage for him so he does not have to return to pits every other lap :)

I have my own server, but I have not been able to find the setting in there. Is this possible to disable?

Thanks!
    Blakekake

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Chit Chat Room Is there a way to disable visual damage in replay? Nov 4, 2017
    Suggestions Damage displayer disabled in pro mod Jun 28, 2015
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Can i disable glass damage? Dec 6, 2014
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions controller settings with disabled hand. Yesterday at 1:10 PM
    ACC Multiplayer the cupCategory parameter in custom car files disables the driverCategory parameter in entrylist Tuesday at 7:24 PM
    Steering wheels discussions disabled person Jul 19, 2020
    ACC Gameplay Disable tyre change im GT4 Custom Race? Jul 17, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting HDR is disabled since 1.5.0 Jul 16, 2020
    ACC User Interface Disable F11 (window/full-screen)? Jul 6, 2020
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Disable Sparks in Multiplayer Jun 25, 2020
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Disable Steam Overlay For FPS May 28, 2020
    PlayStation 4 Discussions "Look to apex" camera movement - how to disable it on PS4 version? May 9, 2020
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards Ratings not disabled in SP Apr 10, 2020
    ACC General Discussions Any Interest for a Racing League for Disabled Drivers? Mar 22, 2020
    ACC Controls & Peripherals How do you disable auto-blip? Mar 21, 2020