1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

disabled person

Discussion in 'Steering wheels discussions' started by Herouard, Jul 19, 2020.

1. Herouard

Herouard Rookie

i can't setup Brake and throttle with **** up and Shift Down because a can't use crankset

I have a T150 Thrusmaster

is it impossible or should i change the steering wheel but which one is compatible

thanks a lot for your help

cyberpad likes this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Controls & Peripherals steering settings for disabled persons Sep 12, 2018
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions ACC on PS5 - Driver swap seems to be forced even though disabled in the settings Jan 28, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting Fatal error: [File:Unknown] [Line: 197] [Disabled page file - don't do it kids] Aug 23, 2022
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Interior rear camera screen always off [Mirrors disabled] Sep 17, 2021
    ACC User Interface can overview map black "dot" be disabled? Aug 20, 2021
    ACC Gameplay [1.6.6]DSQ from race with penalties disabled Jan 24, 2021
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room "Every Lap Counts" Racing League for the Physically Disabled Jan 7, 2021
    ACC Troubleshooting Out of video memory trying to allocate a texture! [Windows swap file misconfiguration/disabled] Nov 8, 2020
    ACC User Interface Performance Difference between Fullscreen enabled/disabled? Nov 1, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions controller settings with disabled hand. Aug 9, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting Unable to lauch ACC [running out of memory - pagefile disabled in Windows] Jul 25, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting HDR is disabled since 1.5.0 Jul 16, 2020
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards Ratings not disabled in SP Apr 10, 2020
    ACC General Discussions Any Interest for a Racing League for Disabled Drivers? Mar 22, 2020
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards Can I play with ratings disabled? Mar 4, 2020

3. schwede81

schwede81 Rookie

Hi,
    same problem. I´m in wheelchair. Have Logiteck G25. Can´t set brake and throttle
    With keyboard it´s not funny.
    Game and graphics are amazing!
    Big thanks for help!!!!!

4. Herouard

Herouard Rookie

5. schwede81

schwede81 Rookie

6. Herouard

Herouard Rookie

In assetto Corsa Competizione you can't assign every button

7. schwede81

schwede81 Rookie

yes, I can´t understand! Do you recommend this 3drap?

8. Thomas Fun

Thomas Fun Simracer

ACC requires analog input for throttle and brake, so you need something that can be assigned as an axis.

Some of the more expensive products have dual clutch pedals on the wheel, which would be very good for this. As example something like the fanatec advanced paddle module. But this is quite expensive, maybe you will find some more diy options.

9. schwede81

schwede81 Rookie

I will try this 3drap. Fanatec wheel costs more than € 1.000,--!!!!!

I don´t know why the don´t have normal settings like all other racing games

10. Herouard

Herouard Rookie

i buy 3drap but you have to wait i received it and test but it cost nothing

11. schwede81

schwede81 Rookie

I just orderd one. Don´t costs so much. I like ACC
    Still play much project cars 2 and WRC 8

12. schwede81

schwede81 Rookie

Hi, I just received the 3drap hand controller. But I don´t know how to install it?

13. cyberpad

cyberpad Rookie

This is really ignorant of the developers not to even consider such a simple change to the game. In F1 2020, Forza Horizion 4 and many other car racing games, this is not a problem at all, especially when the gearshift is on automatic, throttle and brake can be mapped to the gearshift lever (shoulder buttons) on the steering wheel very easily!

After all, ACC Gamepad User (even keyboard users) can also throttle and brake with buttons "without potentiometer", so why is the remapping of accelerator and brake to buttons on the steering wheel not allowed here?

@Acc Developer: Do you have no time or just no desire to support people who have a handicap with legs or feet. This is really a shame!

schwede81 likes this.
  14. schwede81

schwede81 Rookie

yes it is a real shame! Every other racing games can use any button. I have the 3drap hand controller. It looks quite good. But I still hope ACC will change this settings! With a small patch it wouldn´t be a problem!!

cyberpad likes this.
  15. cyberpad

cyberpad Rookie

BUMP, because ACC hotfix 1.6.6 is out now.

What? Remapping of accelerator and brake "to buttons" on a steering wheel, "to play without pedals"
    Why? To support people who have a handicap with legs or feet.

@Acc Developer: Do you have a workaround via this json controller file. Can't be that hard to enable the remapping of axis to buttons, also for steering wheels, just because this remapping is already possible with Gamepad and Keyboard without axis / potentiometer, so without pedals.