1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

Discuss rFactor2

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Ace Pumpkin, Sep 16, 2016.

1. Please tell me, do I have the impression that this game is made of different lego designers?

At first glance, it's not bad, but almost every thing has an antique of any kind.
    I watched the video on YouTube, but I can't decide to buy it.

Interested in GT3 and GTE, but embarrassed that there are few tracks from the developers. And the terrible menu - is a crutch.

Fremen_78 likes this.
  2. SimGuy_1

SimGuy_1 Racer

compared to ACC RF2 doesn't compare but since ACC doesn't have GTE class your best bet is on RF2.
    But if you can afford just buy iracing and purchase your favourite gte&gt3 cars warning though iracing cars are tracks are way too costly than RF2.
    i personally don't like how porsche rsr feels in the game(one of the reasons i bought RF2)

3. Im dont be able to can't use iRacing - at the moment have to use controller xbox, which has nothing to do there. :confused:
    Thank you, I will be thinking under RF2, hm.

4. Danny Wilde

Danny Wilde Rookie

Roadmap Update July 2019

A New Future
    Ever heard that 3 is the magic number? That´s basically what happened here. Take the knowledge and technology of McLaren (1), mix it with the heritage and meaning of the name Senna (2) and add the GTR (3) badge to deliver a masterpiece. Voilá, introducing the hottest carbon fibre thingy on rubber tyres that mankind has ever tried to tame on track.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=29&v=u23RXHj0aYk

Powered by a 4.0 litre twin-turbo V8, this almost demonic piece of joy can skyrocket you onto the first place of nearly any grid around the world. But the McLaren Senna GTR is not just the track-day car that would be outside most people’s budgets, it’s more than that. It’s our chance as a simulation studio to actually try to have a look into the not-so-distant future and create something that could be the pinnacle of the next-gen sports car racing world.

So be aware, if you unleash this beast, you might time travel!

5. LucaBenj

LucaBenj Racer

The newly released Mclaren Senna GTR, on Le Mans track on the 24-hour layout. I tested the car with the base setup at full fuel load.
    Turning around I got a bit familiar with the vehicle, performing the best lap on the fourth attempt. I thought it was more complicated to drive, as the car is not equipped with ABS.
    The car can count on a very high aerodynamic load, which I have not yet learned to exploit, as I am still mentally conditioned by driving GT3s.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2019 at 6:08 PM