1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Discussing Real-Life Motorsports - 2019 - 20 - 21 - 22 - 23 - 24

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by GRFOCO, Dec 28, 2018.

1. sps_for_race

sps_for_race Alien

True :D

nfsw55 likes this.
  2. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

Yup... :) it reminded me of that post i made and how it tricked us on the race..small amount of rain and people think it will storm :D

nfsw55 likes this.
  3. Raklödder

Raklödder Simracer

Last edited: Apr 6, 2019
    D.Jankovic likes this.
  4. nfsw55

nfsw55 Hardcore Simmer

pons and carlossanchez97 like this.
  5. pons

pons Simracer

Well, every GT3 race since 0.7 is applying dynamic weather it seems.

nfsw55 and Son like this.
  6. GRFOCO

GRFOCO Alien

Omg, what a combo.

Ferrari
    Villeneuve
    1st position @Monza

I want cry

7. GRFOCO

GRFOCO Alien

Look to here guys

3h's race today will be epic under the rain

carlossanchez97 likes this.
  8. stephen_b

stephen_b Racer

Tricky conditions. I've been watching the F1 this morning. Is this the second red flag already?

9. GRFOCO

GRFOCO Alien

Bertolotti P1
    Engelhart P1

Lambo guys are kicking asses

10. tw1st

tw1st Racer

Yeah there will be epic red flag situations:rolleyes:

11. GRFOCO

GRFOCO Alien

What a beauty race, big shame for #63 Lambo.
    Bortolotti was leading for more than 1/3 of the race.

D.Jankovic likes this.
  12. Son

Son Hardcore Simmer

Was a great race though :D

D.Jankovic likes this.
  13. Raklödder

Raklödder Simracer

Rain makes for the best racing in my opinion; well, except for all of the full course yellows and red flags.

D.Jankovic likes this.
  14. Son

Son Hardcore Simmer

I was worried it would be a lot like Daytona 24h was this year with the rain, but thankfully it actually made this race exciting, not boring like Daytona ended up being

15. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

This is what made it even more interesting. Some people created huge gaps and fcy and sc removed those. Yes not fair towards the leader etc. But that created even more interesting race. :)

mr Switchblade likes this.
  16. @Son
    Agree, Daytona 24 and Sebring 12 was very interesting this year.

17. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

Tomorrow 12 hrs of spa

mr Switchblade and nfsw55 like this.
  18. nfsw55

nfsw55 Hardcore Simmer

8 hours to be correct, first 4 hours were already held today.

carlossanchez97 and D.Jankovic like this.
  19. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

Yea you are right.damn i missed the start XD after i linked this i got recommended to watch highlights :D

nfsw55 and carlossanchez97 like this.
  20. sps_for_race

sps_for_race Alien

Son likes this.