1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Discussing Real-Life Motorsports - 2019 - 20 - 21 - 22

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by GRFOCO, Dec 28, 2018.

1. Coanda

Coanda Alien

Holden will cease development of production cars in Australia by 2021. 600 jobs will be lost. Who knows where this leaves aussie V8 Supercars..?

[​IMG]

2. martcerv

martcerv Alien

Hasnt holden already stopped production and the company itself is dead with next to no sales in Australia last year.

3. Coanda

Coanda Alien

Yeah your right Marty. Poorly worded by me.. I believe they still had some engineering and operations + the testing grounds and dealerships etc... No more operations or brand in Australia.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2020
  4. martcerv

martcerv Alien

There are still dealerships around but they wont last long with people avoiding the brand like the plague here, or I mean Australia as I am not there atm.

5. Coanda

Coanda Alien

I was more of a ford man myself however what a shame.. man Holden made some sweeties over the years.. :cool:

EH
    [​IMG]

HK Monaro :eek:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

HZ Panel Van
    [​IMG]

HZ Ute
    [​IMG]

VL Group A SS
    [​IMG]

mr Switchblade likes this.
  6. Ecnelis

Ecnelis Alien

7. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

Obviously testing for the Nordschleife. Muffled to death.

8. Ecnelis

Ecnelis Alien

Soon: the new super sports car from Maserati, the MC12 succesor! The new car will be called MC20. And there will be racing version, too!

mr Switchblade and Coanda like this.
  9. Ecnelis

Ecnelis Alien

10. Pier84

Pier84 Simracer

OMG!!!! :eek::eek::eek:

11. Pier84

Pier84 Simracer

In what category will he run?

12. Coanda

Coanda Alien

With a basic weight (before BoP) of around 1,000 kg, and peak power of over 600hp produced by the legendary Audi 2.5-liter, five-cylinder engine, the KTM X-BOW GTX, as a GT2 racer, will be a real benchmark in the lightweight racing car segment. This also represents a power-to-weight ratio of less than 2.0 kg per horsepower! “Thanks to the proven cooperation with Audi Sport, we have been able to draw on their latest five-cylinder engine, the 2.5-liter TFSi

I'd love to drive this car (and others) before they murder it with BoP. I bet Aris gets to drive the current vehicles in ACC without BoP with a f@#king big grin..:D

chksix likes this.
  13. Ecnelis

Ecnelis Alien

GT2? GT3? GTE? Something else? Nobody knows yet.

14. Rogue Leader

Rogue Leader Hardcore Simmer

15. Ecnelis

Ecnelis Alien

What are you talking about? The question was about Maserati, not KTM. MC20 wasn't released yet.

16. Rogue Leader

Rogue Leader Hardcore Simmer

Sorry I thought you were talking about the KTM that was above.

Agree the MC20 we don't know but considering how many brands are making GT2 versions of their performance cars (since they are production based), and GTE is basically a derivative of GT3, its likely the MC20 will be GT3 to start.

17. Serge M

Serge M Alien

GT2 and GT3 don’t actually share all that much at all... GT3 are basically road cars with race car bits, thy use original suspension points and geometry, engines and well, most things.

GT2 can use a lot of space frames and modified suspension geometry, very different aero, and just outright a lot more hardcore, they don’t really share too much with the road cars any more at that point.

18. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

I don't expect we'll see a Maserati with international GT3 homologation, that would require selling 200 or so customer cars nowadays. Being part of FCA, moving to electric road cars, would be competing with Ferrari. I don't expect anything there.

That's not the GT2 talked about here. FIA GT2 doesn't exist anymore. GTE is separate.

This KTM GT2 is for the SRO GT2 class, which is much production based to similar extend as GT4 is (and closer than FIA GT3).

19. Coanda

Coanda Alien

A very good insight by Kelly Racing on how to fabricate a new Mustang V8 Supercar..

20. Ecnelis

Ecnelis Alien