1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Discussing Real-Life Motorsports - 2019 - 20 - 21 - 22 - 23 - 24

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by GRFOCO, Dec 28, 2018.

1. sps_for_race

sps_for_race Alien

2. martcerv

martcerv Alien

Look forward to seeing how the 888 Merc goes in the race, shows there is a bit to setting up these gt3 beasts as it probably the best driver line up here yet they only qualified 19th.

Quite interesting to hear that the team was struggling mostly with understeer. :D That lineup though if they don't hit anything they should be close to the top by the end.

For aussies you need to watch it on 7mate as the official stream and gtworld streams are blocked here.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2019
  3. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

https://www.supercars.com/news/bathurst12hour/svg-collapsed-with-cramp-after-epic-stint/

sps_for_race likes this.
  4. GRFOCO

GRFOCO Alien

Good morning guys.

Sorry for the huge delay, finally i'm back home and i can update the OT calendar with your suggestions.
    And more, i'll upload the new pdf and also the excel file, so everyone can download it and manage/delete/update it.

Just a little bit of patiences.

D.Jankovic, Son and sps_for_race like this.
  5. GRFOCO

GRFOCO Alien

Tbh, i don't wont add other blancpain series. I think that, here, for the most of us on this forum, the major focus on blancpain is the Euro series. I don't think that many guys here con really be interested on America or Asia series, and other than this, add other 2 BP series can be very confusing to read the calendar.
    Anyway, it' not a absolute "no no". If there will be many requests i'll add that.

But just keep in mind that the focus of this topic is about a "reminder" or something like that for the most interesting motorsport series that we really can discuss/share/follow, not just an huge binder of the whole motorsport series that run all over the world but that noone (about...) follow.

See above, i don't think that national series or minor series (excluding DTM or Super GT...because of bla bla bla...) can interest more than 3 or 4 people here.
    But still, if there are many requests i'll add this or that.

This can be interesting but i don't find infos for the 2019 series. Can you help me, please?

Good, i missed it. Thanks.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2019
  6. GRFOCO

GRFOCO Alien

Ok, OT updated and new V4 ".pdf" and ".xls" attached, with SuperGt and VLN series.

If someone is interested on FIA GT Nations Cup and can share info about 2019 series i'll add that too.

7. Son

Son Hardcore Simmer

8. carlossanchez97

carlossanchez97 Hardcore Simmer

It´s nice to see Vallelunga in a such a big event, althought, as far as I ´ve seen, it doesn´t seem to have capacity for many people, but given that almost nobody went to see last year´s race in Bahrain, it makes sense. It´s also where Kunos´ HQ is located, so could this mean a possible DLC? It´s not such a crazy idea knowing that the FIA GT Nations Cup is part of the SRO. Hmmm, maybe...

9. warth0g

warth0g Hardcore Simmer

While I agree that most people will be interested in the European series, there may be love for the other series too. I for one have tickets to the Austin (COTA) race in a couple of weeks. I’ll be taking my 11 year old son to his first ever race!

GRFOCO and D.Jankovic like this.
  10. Son

Son Hardcore Simmer

Looks like a good race to go to as well, the first ever Blancpain World Challenge America race, and with a much larger grid that previous PWC years. Enjoy!

warth0g and D.Jankovic like this.
  11. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

Every race event is blast to attend..

EDIT : Apparentlly there was Super Trofeo race happened in dubai 5hrs ago but cant seem to find any footage covering it

Last edited: Feb 16, 2019
  12. quazar1973

quazar1973 Gamer

Asian Le Mans features LMP & GT classes

2018/2019
    Round 4: Sepang (Malaysia) - 22nd to 24th Feb 2019

Not strictly 2019 but round 2 is a good lead in to the Bathurst 12hr and it's hoped that some of the teams will stay and compete.
    2019/2020

Round 1: 22 – 24 November 2019
    Shanghai International Circuit, China

Round 2: 10 – 12 January 2020
    The Bend, South Australia

Round 3: 14 – 15 February 2020
    Sepang International Circuit, Malaysia

Round 4: 21 – 23 February 2020
    Buriram Chang International Circuit, Thailand

13. sps_for_race

sps_for_race Alien

Fremen_78, Arlo, Son and 1 other person like this.
  14. sps_for_race

sps_for_race Alien

15. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

Son likes this.
  16. Son

Son Hardcore Simmer

I hope to see many people from here in the live stream chat talking about ACC with me :D

17. sps_for_race

sps_for_race Alien

Now live:

Son and D.Jankovic like this.
  18. carlossanchez97

carlossanchez97 Hardcore Simmer

It´s weird not seeing an Audi R8 LMS in a Blancpain race :confused:

D.Jankovic likes this.
  19. sps_for_race

sps_for_race Alien

20. warth0g

warth0g Hardcore Simmer

I was watching the qualifying for the first World America race at COTA in preparation for going to see the race today with my son. Interesting to see the new Bentley racing and being so quick. When we get the new model in ACC, I can see it quickly becoming a favorite.

Unfortunately there are no Lambos, Nissans or Jags racing this weekend in Austin, so a that’s a little disappointing but made up for by a bunch of Ferrari’s, Bentley’s and that gorgeous 911. Looking forward to the race - shame about the weather!