1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Discussing Release 1.3.1x

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Günthar Rowe, Apr 15, 2020.

1. JnJ | Rayleigh

JnJ | Rayleigh Simracer

People come and leave this game on a daily basis. It's just funny that you come out of nowhere predicting the falldown of Kunos/ACC "IF thisandthat WON'T/IS GONNA HAPPEN" like you're a wise magician able to foresee the future and knowing half the palyerbase. x)

Other than that I haven't noticed a single bug since the update (which ofc doesn't mean no bugs can occur to others) and the cars feel so much better when you listen to Aris and change right height back and forth on your own setups. If you want to contribute I'd suggest you to create some bugreports on bugs you discover instead of ranting about them in "general discussion".

aotto1977, Seba5 and LATE4APEX like this.
  2. ToniLuzar58

ToniLuzar58 Gamer

No offense taken
    I just wanna say that they should release more stable updates. Maybe more testing from their side.

3. lordpatou

lordpatou Simracer

4. Gopher04

Gopher04 Simracer

Well I just done a 1hr race at Monza with the AI, was actuall alot better than I thought it was going to be, I was using the Lambo Evo which feels alot better after the tyre upgrade, much more stable on cornering now a joy to race in again, the work the team is putting in is excellent, really looking forward to 1.4 and then multiclass when the GT4's arrive..

AndyK70 and pdf3108 like this.
  5. ToniLuzar58

ToniLuzar58 Gamer

I just gave my honest opinion about last 2 updates. If you didn't notice any bugs read a post above you writen by @Asterix and you will see that I'm not only one. I would be very happy that i wouldn't notice any bug but there is. Today i joined in CP race twice and both times server didn't work. I'm not here to predict any Kunos falldown I'm just sayin what it is really goin on. I raced with some guys on daily basis and because of this bugs i mentioned quit to race in last few days. If you still didn't have an issue on CP server or didn't came across Franz or any other issues it is great for you. I just gave my honest opinion on my issues with the game.

Btw I'm not attacking anyone or don't wanna harm anyone i just gave my opinon. As i mentioned on one of my previous posts i think it is the best racin game!!!

Last edited: Apr 17, 2020
  6. Phildonn

Phildonn Rookie

It is ridiculous! The Update was the worse yet! The only good things are the new UI Icons. Every single lap the car behaves differently and i dont know why, i have massive lags and the Community gets worse every day on CP (I know it has nothing to do with the Update).

7. The number ppl who left kunos are more than the number of cells which left your brain just a moment before you wrote that...

Ps just a joke

chksix and LATE4APEX like this.
  8. ToniLuzar58

ToniLuzar58 Gamer

Here is a video of one bug in this game which was posted a few days ago.

9. D3stroy3r

D3stroy3r Gamer

Aris talked about the cheater in his stream. He got in contact with him to solve the problem.

Vision_Slayer_525, AndyK70 and p.g.49 like this.
  10. Alright

11. LATE4APEX

LATE4APEX Alien

:(

Seems to me that the cyber punks here on this forum, get their enjoyment more from bad mouthing Kunos, instead of actually using the sim, as most do..

Sure there are issues, but instead of being mature, and simply reporting issues, becomes a game of who amongst the cyber punks, can bad mouth Kunos the most.

But I guess when one gets more enjoyment by feeling big, hiding behind the net, I guess that's one of the negatives about the net we have to put up with.

12. ToniLuzar58

ToniLuzar58 Gamer

That is good to hear. In last 7 days i ran into him every day except yesterday (sometimes even more that once per day) so maybe now you will understand my frustration.

13. Tundra

Tundra Hardcore Simmer

hi there mate,
    your posts tend to be negative, I hope you are doing ok outside gaming(i read you keep on working despite lockdown and I feel you). Since some family events, I´m taking a different approach on some things, gaming being one of them. I only play to have fun. Take some perspective. Joining CP servers while two major updates take place may not be a wise decision. Things take some time to settle. I hope it´s just some bugs soon to be fixed.
    Regarding CP servers, take those guys you race on a daily basis, and for instance, set a server with password.

What I mean is don´t let negativity take control of your leisure time. There are ways. Happy driving sir.

ignission and ToniLuzar58 like this.
  14. ToniLuzar58

ToniLuzar58 Gamer

I understand that some of guys here on forum are pissed on me posting negative opinion about a game. But some of you didn't came across so many times with this guy or probably you didn't have any other bug which is great. But this things are in the game which is shame.

15. Ghosted

Ghosted Gamer

Where was the cheating? I just saw bugs. I think it's pretty damned mean of the person in the video to accuse people of cheating when in fact they've simply encountered a bug.

16. PLebre

PLebre Hardcore Simmer

Life is not easy!

Does it mean that you are leaving?

Edited: remember don´t feed the trool. The cheeter I mean.

17. FloSimRace

FloSimRace Simracer

Check the other videos on his channel...

18. ToniLuzar58

ToniLuzar58 Gamer

What are you trying to say?

19. He was cheating in this race also. And I think it's very strange he've entcountered a bug that never appaers before ;)

...just my personal thoughts

Günthar Rowe likes this.
  20. PLebre

PLebre Hardcore Simmer

I am trying to say that dev. are always on the hard work trying to do it even better. And you come here like a kid complaining because you have to adjust your setups again?
    Just put you in the person of the devs, what do you will think about a post like yours?
    Show some respect please.