1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic DIY hydraulic e-brake, console and pc and much more

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by clos2727, Dec 8, 2016.

1. clos2727

clos2727 Gamer

hello everyone, some of you may now me here. I have a youtube channel I passionate about what I do.not just in sim racing, but other things as well. and believe that if you teach someone to fish they can eat forever.

in my youtube channel, you will find a wide range of thing from sim racing, paintball, 3d printing and much more. I'm not a one-trick pony. but above all, I just like to tinker with things and try to find cost effective ways to build DIY projects, that would cost you hundreds if not thousands if you ordered them.
    theirs is no need for an electronic background, as I do all the hard work and walk you through each process with tutorial and diagrams. so with that being said ill leave you with some pics and videos and hope to peak your interest.

if you like what you, see come over to my facebook page here
    https://www.facebook.com/clos27reyes/
    youtube channel here.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/2727clos/videos
    website here.
    http://clos2727.wixsite.com/game-on/custom-orders

DIY sequential shifter.
    IMAG0260.jpg IMG_20160921_115033.jpg

DIY stand alone button box/first giveaway prize
    IMAG0148.jpg
    DIY hydraulic E-brake. IMAG0267.jpg

working on a quick release for Thrustmaster wheels
    IMAG0256.jpg
    paddle shifter extenders ( when replacing the wheel) IMAG0257.jpg

working on turning wheel buttons to external button box, with ports for e-brake and seq shifter.
    IMAG0180.jpg

wheel replacement,
    IMAG0258.jpg

working with a company to develop a hydraulic bolt on kit for the 3tpa pro pedals
    have a website going so you can download any of my sketches or 3d file.
    button box giveaway.

Attached Files:

paul_wev and dESK0 like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Controls & Peripherals DIY Wheel Badges (Thrustmaster) Aug 4, 2021
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions DIY Arduino Button Boxes for XBox (from thread: keyboard shortcut for TC-cut increase/decrease) Nov 22, 2020
    ACC General Discussions DIY conversion of a Gaming Chair into fixed rig ^^ May 22, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Number of buttons at DIY ButtonBox Apr 11, 2019
    Chit Chat Room [DIY] Introducing my new rim Nov 19, 2018
    Chit Chat Room Home Built DIY Dream Porsche 911 in 4 minutes Nov 28, 2017
    Console Lounge DIY handbrake mod for Xbox One PS4 and PC Jul 29, 2017
    Console Lounge Besy Damn DIY Seq shifter build ever Oct 12, 2016
    Chit Chat Room DIY Wind Simulator: Speed based fans Sep 25, 2016
    General modding discussion TDS DIY - Arduino Analog Handbrake Sep 22, 2016
    General modding discussion DIY Wireless headtracker Jun 30, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Diy wheel project Sep 15, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Diy helicam/blimpcam Sep 10, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Diy monitor stand from the simpit Sep 4, 2015
    Chit Chat Room G25 g27 diy brake load cell for $75 Aug 27, 2015

3. MightyMouse13

MightyMouse13 Rookie

Sub'd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

clos2727 likes this.
  4. Fizzlenog

Fizzlenog Rookie

Nice job man. Looks really good

clos2727 likes this.
  5. clos2727

clos2727 Gamer

Thanks it works for consoles and pc. with both digita and analog mode.