1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

Do you have a great ACC screenshot?

Discussion in 'ACC Screenshots & Videos' started by firben, Jul 14, 2019.

1. firben

firben Rookie

I am looking for people who want to share images on a new gallery feature over at AllVirtualRacing.

Currently I am looking for pictures of
    • In Game Photography
    • Liveries
    • Pictures of rigs and hardware
    • Artistic game photography

Any platform goes!

Please share your images by heading over to the Galleries at AllVirtualRacing.com. You don't even need an account to start with (will be prompted after upload)

Any feedback on the features would be really greatly appreciated!

Screenshot_2019-07-14 Gallery - All Virtual Racing.jpg

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC General Discussions What’s great in ACC so far! (A reminder thread) Jun 4, 2019
    ACC Hardware Discussions ACC could greatly benefit from adaptive GFX settings Apr 8, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Google Stadia could be great platform for ACC Mar 20, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Early Access 0.5 - Great new car and track, and a bit of maintenance Jan 16, 2019
    Online Leagues / Championships room [Special Event]Le Mans'66 -The Great Challenge Oct 29, 2019
    Console Lounge Weekly Hotlap Challenge #142 – The first step to greatness Aug 18, 2019
    ACC General Discussions This game is great Jul 22, 2019
    ACC Physics NSX drives great but off the pace? Jun 25, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer beta 1.0.1 worked great - official 1.0.1 always disconnects Jun 4, 2019
    PlayStation 4 Discussions Great soundtrack! May 4, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Carnage at Monza but great fun! Mar 25, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Great Job With Monza Kunoz! Mar 6, 2019
    ACC General Discussions This is going to be a great Game Dec 22, 2018
    ACC General Discussions Great community video summary of the Ratings TR,CN,CC,PC Oct 24, 2018
    ACC Gameplay Rear view is not great. Sep 19, 2018

3. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

firben likes this.
  4. firben

firben Rookie

Thanks for this!
    The gallery that i have set up, is more of a joined showcase of different users. So not only AC or ACC, but basically any sim racing game/sim on any platform. I was hopping some of you maybe would want to share your shots from AC/ACC
    I'd rather not pick and share the pictures myself, because the gallery has some pretty cool credit and copyright features so each user can set their own prefferences. Also some cool rating, and comment features..

I really hope some of you will take a look at it and share your best shots in the Gallery