1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

Does ACC somewhere export times?

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Alwox, Jul 2, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Alwox

Alwox Gamer

I have a question (mostly to devs but maybe someone knows something about it) like in title - does ACC somewhere export times? I mean lap times, mostly from hot lap sessions. For now, we see them in the game only during session but maybe it can be found saved somewhere (preferably in JSON format)? Or even better - maybe this game has (or plan to have) some open API with stuff like that?

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC PS4 - XB1 General Discussions ACC doesn’t see t300 wheel Jul 12, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer ACC doesn't connect Jul 11, 2020
    XBox One Discussions ACC without Private Lobby ?? Does not exist Jun 17, 2020
    Chit Chat Room Does ACC intended to add every nationality & every country flag? May 15, 2020
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Game doesnt load and won't accept inputs May 1, 2020
    ACC Hardware Discussions 2 x Radeon RX580 (Crossfire): does it work in ACC? What CPU goes well with them? Mar 31, 2020
    Programming Language - Apps - GUI Themes steam acc doesn't respond at 110 udp. Ac local instead yes ... Bah !!! Dec 14, 2019
    ACC Screenshots & Videos ACC on a bad ass PC in VR, recorded from 2nd PC....how does it run? Oct 25, 2019
    ACC Virtual Reality Does ACC uses SPS? (VR improvements of by 40-50%) Oct 22, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting ACC reinstall does not create ACC folder in Documents folder Sep 20, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting ACC does not minimize Aug 25, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer How does ACC manage bad connections / packet loss? Jul 16, 2019
    ACC Physics How does the differential setting in ACC work? Jul 11, 2019
    ACC Hardware Discussions What effect does the hardware used have on how ACC is perceived? Jul 9, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting ACC does not close Jun 13, 2019

3. zagiel

zagiel Rookie

4. Alwox

Alwox Gamer

But this is only for multiplayer. As I said I need it mostly for hot laps. Even if there is "hot lap leaderboards and the hot lap league" this probably mean online server where everyone can join (and disturb us :p )?

5. Rudski

Rudski Alien

Get motec and you'll have that data fairly quick.

romandevision likes this.
  6. Alwox

Alwox Gamer

"fairly quick" well.. not really to be honest, I'm searching for something quicker because here I have to turn it on before every session (am I right? I tried it once and I'm not sure now). Problem is I need laps records for pairs car-track because beating them is the best part of sim racing for me (maybe there is something wrong with me, I don't know :D). For now, I'm using google spreadsheet table for that, it somehow works but after release where was added so many cars and tracks it's really cumbersome now..

What I decided to do it taking it into my hands and build own app for managing that (earlier I was waiting for the release to get it but well.. :p ). Now I'm creating it just as "improved spreadsheet solution" so adding time manually after the hot lap session on smartphone and then watching them in a more clear way on the computer. But now I'm asking if maybe I have some possibilities to make it more automated/advanced. Probably perfect solution would be open API served by Kunos so it could be used also for some global statistics and rankings but I know it would be rather huge and not really needed now work. But any JSON with times data from a current game session (from open to close ACC) would be also great.
    ;)
    EDIT: before someone locks it because of "wishlist" - it's not that xd I'm asking if there is maybe something like this already in game, if not, last sentences are just loud thinking ;p

Last edited: Jul 2, 2019
  7. LATE4APEX

LATE4APEX Alien

Agree, would be nice to have best times saved, and easily accessible.

Off line only, is fine with me.

8. trasgu

trasgu Simracer

No, just in the setup you mostly use config the telemetry to log the maximum and save the setup, next time you load the setut the telemetry gathering will be set on.

9. Alwox

Alwox Gamer

Hmm so maybe it's worth checking. Will have to figure out how to extract needed data from those files but sound promising, thanks.

10. 6S.Manu

6S.Manu I'm Awesome! Staff Member KS Dev Team

Documents\Assetto Corsa Competizione\Results

Alwox likes this.
  11. Alwox

Alwox Gamer

Wow thanks, that's exactly what I was looking for! Just two questions - when it is generated? I have there a few files, some are quite old. I assume the way it works could change in past that's why but then how it's now? It is always one file from the last session (I know I can check it but now I can't until Monday but this info can help me before)? And the second question - I can't found their info on which track it was recorded, I missed it or it is like this?

Last edited: Jul 5, 2019
  12. 6S.Manu

6S.Manu I'm Awesome! Staff Member KS Dev Team

Every file is written at the end of the relative session (the index is about racing weekends). No, they are just timing results, to keep info about the racing event you need to manage the config/seasonEntity.json

13. Alwox

Alwox Gamer

Thanks ;)