1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

Does the game support digital 5.1 surround? If so, how?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Andysonofbob, Jan 11, 2018.

1. Andysonofbob

Andysonofbob Gamer

I have no idea

But I have a Z906 which is currently connected via analogue. AC sounds great!

Aparently the DAC on the z906 is better than the one on my MB so I want to give my surround unit a chance. To do that I need to go digital via my graphics card's HDMI / displayport output and into my z906's 5.1 optical input. I think optical requires a compressed audio feed for it to be 5.1.

Is this possible for AC?

Thanks!

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Game doesnt load and won't accept inputs May 1, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting Game does not return to main menu Apr 27, 2020
    ACC Controls & Peripherals gamepad doesn't work Mar 27, 2020
    ACC User Interface Un-pausing the game doesn't work the first time you press continue ("Dirve") Feb 6, 2020
    XBox One Discussions the online game mode does not work Jan 17, 2020
    ACC User Interface PB doesn't show on SP menu until game restart Jan 10, 2020
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Game doesn't start all tracks/cars Dec 5, 2019
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Game does not start Oct 10, 2019
    ACC Gameplay loading a saved game, I lose the intermediates and racelogic does not work Aug 7, 2019
    Console Lounge Does anyone on staff care about this game? Jun 22, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals I set my wheel fanatec club sport 2.5 in the game controls option, but the steering wheel does not w Jun 18, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting Game doesn't start: Fatal error: [File:Unknown] [Line: 92]; SECURE CRT: Invalid parameter detected. Jun 14, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting Steering wheel g920 does not sync with game Mar 19, 2019
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Game does not recognize my G27 Mar 7, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals the game doesn't detect Button 0 on Logitech G27 Mar 5, 2019