1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Done.

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by 2shoes81, Sep 17, 2019.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2shoes81

2shoes81 Rookie

I just came here to say I am done with this game. I've stuck by it since early access, yet it continues to aggravate and disappoint. Days wasted. Bugs, AI, it never stops. I don't care what kind of hate I get for this, I needed to vent. This game has turned me off of sim racing in general. Goodbye.

jacyhv 2 likes this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Console Lounge Bondone on Playstation ? Dec 21, 2023
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Same input/action done repeated over and over again Sep 10, 2022
    ACC Tools Are inputs not done by the driver allowed? Jun 4, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Was QA Done on the next gen version for xbx/s and ps5? Mar 3, 2022
    ACC Physics Tramlining effect overdone? Jan 30, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Anyone done this? Feb 6, 2021
    Screens & Videos Hillclimb Trento-Bondone sub-10 Nov 1, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions each day fewer people on the servers the guys abandoned the acc on the console Aug 24, 2020
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Is the BOP overdone for the 2018 Aston Martin at Monza? Feb 3, 2020
    Bug reports Multipalyer looks abandoned Jan 28, 2020
    General modding discussion How is laser scanning done? Jan 12, 2020
    ACC General Discussions Since AC feels abandoned.... Jul 1, 2019
    ACC General Discussions What Have You Done Today To Make You Feel Proud? Jun 3, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Well done Kunos! No TAA Ghostiing in V1.0 May 30, 2019
    Chit Chat Room Has anybody done a Summit Point mod? Apr 25, 2019

3. Coanda

Coanda Alien

On ya bike then.. You obviously don't love sim racing that much if ACC was the last straw. I have games I don't play or have uninstalled from steam. Never once have I written a sooky exit message like you. 1981 more like 2001..

MTv, LATE4APEX, xXTRebUChtXx and 9 others like this.
  4. Dufloth

Dufloth Racer

Just another backmarker

5. Can I have your stuff when you leave?

6. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

7. Captain Barracuda

Captain Barracuda Hardcore Simmer

Gotta love dramatic exit posts

chksix, Jebus, romandevision and 2 others like this.
  8. Coanda

Coanda Alien

I love the full stop in the tittle.. :D

9. aotto1977

aotto1977 Hardcore Simmer

Like me, farting in an elevator.

sissydriver and chksix like this.
  10. romandevision

romandevision Simracer

I just came here to say I am staying here.

11. Aristotelis

Aristotelis Will it drift? Staff Member KS Dev Team

No need of this thread and also no need to reply. Closing

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.