1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

Down lever shift problems

Discussion in 'XBox One Discussions' started by FILUCHI, Jan 12, 2020.

1. FILUCHI

FILUCHI Rookie

Hi there !!
    I have problems with my trhustmaster tx steering whell p320.sparco. the secuential down clutch lever does not works propely (sometimes i must to press several times..) I have the latest asettocorsa ultimate edition version in xbox one. Im training in Vallelunga's classic circuit with Lotus Evora GTC.
    It is a bug? There are some patch??
    Thank you!!

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Multiplayer ACC Lobby is down? Jan 12, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting Fps going down in the menu and game Jan 12, 2020
    ACC Controls & Peripherals ATTENTION DEVS!!!: steering wheel combine with keyboard input!! SHIFT UP/SHIFT DOWN Jan 7, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer Session count down doesnt start until someone enters the server Jan 6, 2020
    ACC Gameplay Tyres keep cooling down before starting quick race Dec 19, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Well im going to have to shut down my Hosted server! Nov 27, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting Low GPU usage, FPS down Sep 30, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer Countdown for "postQualySeconds" and "postRaceSeconds" Sep 19, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer Lobby is down? Sep 18, 2019
    ACC User Interface Countdown timer obstructing rear view mirror Sep 17, 2019
    ACC Gameplay AI Slow Down 1.0.8 Sep 17, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer ACC Lobby is down Sep 16, 2019
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Fanatec – Introducing The Brand New FanaLab Software | Free Download Sep 7, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Fanatec – Introducing The Brand New FanaLab Software | Free Download Sep 7, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer CP Servers down? Aug 15, 2019