1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Drift / bass rap / slow motion / massive smoke (short montage)

Discussion in 'Screens & Videos' started by Skyline slut, Jul 4, 2014.

1. Skyline slut

Skyline slut Rookie

hahah yeah yeah. thanks for the laugh ("Yeah bro stop sucking")

2. Arch

Arch Alien

It was just a hypothetical scenario, I've actually seen it happen.

Read it a few times, that's how most pros do their feedback. Wouldn't it be nice knowing that you're handling things just as well as a professional, with just a simple change of mind? I think that's cool.

3. Gorilla

Gorilla Racer

I said don't use ****ty rap music, NOT don't use rap music at all. Rap is fine as long as it is decent and enjoyable.

4. Arch

Arch Alien

Now now, I don't enjoy it either, but making claims like that won't get anyone anywhere. Maybe it's decent and enjoyable to someone else, it exists and is fairly popular after all.

5. Skyline slut

Skyline slut Rookie

:D I guess that's just me, I usually love what other people don't like ^_^

6. Gorilla

Gorilla Racer

Actually, what we are doing is saying "your pizza has mistakes, here is how to fix it and make it appeal to everyone"

7. Arch

Arch Alien

Generally, I'm like that as well, so I do get what you mean.

Just know that in both sides of the stick, in the "bad" and "good" sides of "not so popular" (In my opinion, the stick differs for everyone.) there's hate.

Lots of people don't like anime, lots of people don't like newschool bass music either.

In essence, mostly.

Although I'm saying it differently than you. I don't fully agree on how you've presented it.

8. Gorilla

Gorilla Racer

You are correct, the way I worded that was poorly, but just because music is popular, does not make it good. (Example: Pitbull)

9. Arch

Arch Alien

Just because anything is popular doesn't make it good.

More practical things not subject to taste so much are usually pretty good if they're used a lot though, like limited slip differentials and helmets in warfare. Things like those are generally just a good idea.

10. Gorilla

Gorilla Racer

I agree. But there is a difference between a LSD (which makes a car go slidey widey) and a helmet in warfare (which protects the skull from bullets, shrapnel, etc) when compared to the type of music used in a video. Rap music is liked because of personal preference, compared to those other things because of the purposes they actually serve. All I am trying to say is using music that appeals to everyone rather than just to the creator will end in an overall better video.

11. Arch

Arch Alien

"More practical things not subject to taste so much"

12. spiritofsenna

spiritofsenna Simracer

Piss off already Arch..

I like wiz khalifa.. Nice vid OP

finepot and Skyline slut like this.
  13. Arch

Arch Alien

I'm afraid I can't take that in a positive way, senna dude.

Only idiots, people who cause harm to other people with no benefit to themselves, say things like that when I'm trying to help someone.

Gorilla likes this.
  14. spiritofsenna

spiritofsenna Simracer

You're doing too much... In every thread on the board. It's obnoxious.

15. Arch

Arch Alien

I do recognize some inappropriate things I have said, and I apologize for those.

But from then on, don't try to stop me when I'm improving things. Stop me when I'm wrong but don't step in my way if I do good.
    I contribute to the community quite a lot more than you might think, and I'm active because I see a good future for AC.

16. Gorilla

Gorilla Racer

I feel like you really don't care about helping others improve the quality of their work, the quality of their work, or even helping others.

17. spiritofsenna

spiritofsenna Simracer

I enjoyed the video.

Bye.

18. Arch

Arch Alien

I'd have to agree with that.

Senna man's reaction to me being was honestly uncalled for. I won't feel bad though, just don't do that again please.

See you then.

19. Skyline slut

Skyline slut Rookie

Chill out guys Make love not war (no homo)

Arch likes this.
  20. Arch

Arch Alien

That's the spirit.

Skyline slut likes this.