1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

Drift tutorial with g27 wheel

Discussion in 'Screens & Videos' started by Berberoni, Jul 14, 2015.

1. Berberoni

Berberoni Rookie

Here is a link to a drift tutorial for beginners.

flomegatron and Mike1304 like this.
  2. Sen Dewael

Sen Dewael Racer

Should have used a "normal" car for this. Everybody can drift with this kind of steering lock and power :)
    But good job!

3. Berberoni

Berberoni Rookie

Yep i guess youre right its much harder for me in the assetto corsa cars :) i was a bit too exited with the first steps with drifting after long struggle, so i thought to share the fun, but i guess these are not real valid tips in the other cars. ps i like you squarepants pic it made me smile :D

Sen Dewael likes this.
  4. Berberoni

Berberoni Rookie

Here is a new drift tutorial with no mods and t300rs hope it helps out ;)

flomegatron likes this.
  5. Tyy

Tyy Rookie

Drifting to me is easier if you have Stability Control set to 100% in Game! Mess around with the Logitech Profiler settings to get a better response with the car in game. I would change some setting like Overall, Spring and Damper effects. Here is a video of Assetto Corsa Online in a open lobby drifting w/ Logitech G27!
    Set the video to 1080p HD

Berberoni likes this.