1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

Driver stint over return to the pits

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by rlaycock, Aug 3, 2019.

1. rlaycock

rlaycock Rookie

Hi all
    How do you run a long race in ACC I have tried to do a 2 hour race but I get part way through and the game returns me to the pits with a message driver stint over return to the pits?
    Thanks in advance if you can help.
    Bob

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC User Interface [1.1.1] Driver Stint Widget & Audio Oct 29, 2019
    ACC Gameplay Short driver stints ruin races Oct 24, 2019
    ACC Gameplay [1.0.10]SP endurance race 10min driver stint Oct 12, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Turn off driver stint/change? Sep 16, 2019
    ACC Gameplay Help! Penalty for exceeding the driver stint duration. Jun 26, 2019
    ACC Gameplay Driver stint timer not timing stint according to Blancpain rules Jun 18, 2019
    ACC Gameplay Driver Stint length only 60 not 65 minutes Jun 14, 2019
    ACC Gameplay AI Spa driver stint time Jun 7, 2019
    ACC Gameplay Championship mode - Weather settings and driver stints? May 31, 2019
    ACC User Interface Driver Stint Limit Apr 4, 2019
    ACC General Discussions single player driver swap Yesterday at 6:43 PM
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards Same incident between two drivers: different result? Monday at 8:17 PM
    ACC Troubleshooting Driver Animation Saturday at 9:50 PM
    ACC User Interface [1.1.2] SP Driver Selection Flag Nov 8, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer Time Penalties & Driver swap MFD tweaks Nov 7, 2019

3. Jeremy86

Jeremy86 Gamer

Now when you pit, when the pit menu comes up, if you don’t have the next driver selected it is now considered an invalid pit, which is why this is happening.

It’s in the log of the new update.

Edit: this is straight from the log
    “- Added driver stint and remaining driving time information in the pit strategy page of the MFD.”

Last edited: Aug 3, 2019
  4. rlaycock

rlaycock Rookie

Thanks for the info
    Any idea on how you make this happen
    • I returned to the race
    • Entered the pit just before 60 min
    • Noted the driver bit but I have no clue as to how to change it.
    • I wonder if this can be disabled for single player off line?
    Thanks if you can help.
    Bob

5. Jeremy86

Jeremy86 Gamer

You change it like you would the damage check box, just scroll down to driver and hit left or right to switch to someone else and you’ll notice the red invalid marker go green and say “change valid” or something. But it does change to green when it’s good.

I had to do this in career.

6. David Pintado

David Pintado Rookie

I'm unable to swap drivers ever since I downloaded 1.0.7. It stays grayed out and I cant click on it :(