1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

Driver Swap MP Test Event for teams

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Chriss, Nov 29, 2019.

1. Chriss

Chriss Racer

Update: our friends from Racing Line Motorsport have created a marvellous intro video to keep tension up till the race start this Saturday 13:00 Uk. 34 cars with 85 registered drivers will be on track at Zolder and I am sure we will have a blast! Link to live stream with 3 commentators and 2 stream will be shared on Saturday :cool:

On Sat. December 14, @redlinemotorsport.co.uk is organizing an event for all of us here to test teams and driver swaps in Multiplayer. You can enter with a team of 2-3 drivers.

To test things out, before we will move to longer races, we will start off with the 3 Hours of Zolder, as usual with stewards and commentated live stream.

Test event format
    December 14th, 2019, as one-off event
    60 P, 15 Q (one driver only), 180 R
    Practice start time: 13:00 UK / 14:00 CET

Registrations are closed: https://www.redlinemotorsport.co.uk/championships/115
    More info and team organization on https://discord.gg/WvM2caT

Last edited: Dec 12, 2019 at 5:26 PM
    chksix, any any, baboon and 1 other person like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC General Discussions RLM 3Hrs of Zolder Event with Driver Swap - Saturday 14th Dec @ 13:00UK Yesterday at 7:07 PM
    ACC Multiplayer Lots of problems in race with drivers swaps Sunday at 1:56 PM
    ACC Multiplayer Driver Swap - Doubts Dec 7, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer Driver Swap Event rules and pitstop Dec 3, 2019
    ACC Gameplay single player driver swap Nov 14, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer Time Penalties & Driver swap MFD tweaks Nov 7, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer How To Driver Swap Online Oct 25, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer Driver Swap Problem (v 1.1.0) Oct 24, 2019
    ACC Gameplay [1.0.10] Championship Sprint season, driver swap not automatic and other issues Sep 23, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer MP Driver Swap notes 1.0.8 Sep 16, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Driver swap during pit stop Sep 12, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting No driver swap in endurance possible (custom championship) Aug 16, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer Driver Swaps do not work - many bugs and issues Jul 19, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting Single Player Championship: Driver Swap Greyed Out? Jul 10, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer Bugs when using the swap driver feature Jun 23, 2019

3. any any

any any Gamer

Is there a description of how the driver change works in multiplayer? I once read that it should give, but never heard that it already exists.

4. Chriss

Chriss Racer

@any any yes we have created our own PDF manual of how driver swaps work in our discord and you are invited to use it; I won’t share it here with a public link as it’s no official/public version nor approved by devs.

5. lordpatou

lordpatou Racer

6. PLebre

PLebre Hardcore Simmer

A tutorial video would be great.

7. lordpatou

lordpatou Racer

It's si simple when entry list is well set, that it don't even need a tutorial video.
    Enter the server, drive, before pit select driver (like in SP) . Done ;)

8. PLebre

PLebre Hardcore Simmer

Ok, my bad, never made it at SP. :oops:
    Anyway I talking about a tutorial video with help for server config, procedure, car setup sharing and other details.

9. any any

any any Gamer

That's not exactly user-friendly. Will the topic be further developed? Can not be that e is so hard. Would be great if there are major events where you can sign up. But if I see that ... OMG ... that's so complicated.

10. Darcy Callai Junior

Darcy Callai Junior Hardcore Simmer

Driver swap is too easy. Just need work.

11. Chriss

Chriss Racer

We have now reached 30 cars / 70 drivers to enter Saturday's Zolder driver swap test race 3H of Zolder. 4 cars left as Zolder has (or should have :D) 34 pit boxes, so if any team wants to test this out as well, better decide quickly ;). The whole event will be live streamed for the full 3 hours.

12. Chriss

Chriss Racer

Our friends from Racing Line Motorsport have created a marvellous intro video to keep tension up till the race start this Saturday 13:00 Uk. 34 cars with 85 registered drivers will be on track at Zolder and I am sure we will have a blast! Link to live stream with 3 commentators and 2 stream will be shared on Saturday :cool:

sirgaric likes this.