1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Driver Swap MP Test Event for teams

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Chriss, Nov 29, 2019.

1. Chriss

Chriss Racer

Update: our friends from Racing Line Motorsport have created a marvellous intro video to keep tension up till the race start this Saturday 13:00 Uk. 34 cars with 85 registered drivers will be on track at Zolder and I am sure we will have a blast! Link to live stream with 3 commentators and 2 stream will be shared on Saturday :cool:

On Sat. December 14, @redlinemotorsport.co.uk is organizing an event for all of us here to test teams and driver swaps in Multiplayer. You can enter with a team of 2-3 drivers.

To test things out, before we will move to longer races, we will start off with the 3 Hours of Zolder, as usual with stewards and commentated live stream.

Test event format
    December 14th, 2019, as one-off event
    60 P, 15 Q (one driver only), 180 R
    Practice start time: 13:00 UK / 14:00 CET

Registrations are closed: https://www.redlinemotorsport.co.uk/championships/115
    More info and team organization on https://discord.gg/WvM2caT

Last edited: Dec 12, 2019
    chksix, any any, baboon and 1 other person like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Troubleshooting Viewing wrong car following driver swap Feb 4, 2024
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions XBOX Series X - driver swaps May 24, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions ACC on PS5 - Driver swap seems to be forced even though disabled in the settings Jan 28, 2023
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room Xbox Series, Team Driver Swap Series Jan 24, 2023
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Driver swaps are working Jan 8, 2023
    PlayStation 4 Discussions PS5 AI Driver Swap Dec 2, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Driver swaps Nov 16, 2022
    ACC Gameplay AI pit again on top of hour instead of changing driver when swapping tyres Jun 14, 2022
    ACC Multiplayer DRIVER SWAP SYSTEM May 22, 2022
    ACC Troubleshooting Losing control of car on driver swap (multiplayer) Apr 24, 2022
    Online Leagues / Championships room VSR 24h of Le Mans - LMP2 (URD), GTE (URD) with Driver Swaps Mar 30, 2022
    ACC Troubleshooting Crash when Driver Swaps Mar 26, 2022
    ACC Multiplayer Driverswap on one SIMRIG Dec 26, 2021
    XBox One Discussions Driver swaps on Xbox One Dec 25, 2021
    ACC Troubleshooting Stutter / micro Lags and sound issues after driver swap Jul 10, 2021

3. any any

any any Gamer

Is there a description of how the driver change works in multiplayer? I once read that it should give, but never heard that it already exists.

4. Chriss

Chriss Racer

@any any yes we have created our own PDF manual of how driver swaps work in our discord and you are invited to use it; I won’t share it here with a public link as it’s no official/public version nor approved by devs.

5. lordpatou

lordpatou Simracer

6. PLebre

PLebre Hardcore Simmer

A tutorial video would be great.

7. lordpatou

lordpatou Simracer

It's si simple when entry list is well set, that it don't even need a tutorial video.
    Enter the server, drive, before pit select driver (like in SP) . Done ;)

8. PLebre

PLebre Hardcore Simmer

Ok, my bad, never made it at SP. :oops:
    Anyway I talking about a tutorial video with help for server config, procedure, car setup sharing and other details.

9. any any

any any Gamer

That's not exactly user-friendly. Will the topic be further developed? Can not be that e is so hard. Would be great if there are major events where you can sign up. But if I see that ... OMG ... that's so complicated.

10. Driver swap is too easy. Just need work.

11. Chriss

Chriss Racer

We have now reached 30 cars / 70 drivers to enter Saturday's Zolder driver swap test race 3H of Zolder. 4 cars left as Zolder has (or should have :D) 34 pit boxes, so if any team wants to test this out as well, better decide quickly ;). The whole event will be live streamed for the full 3 hours.

12. Chriss

Chriss Racer

Our friends from Racing Line Motorsport have created a marvellous intro video to keep tension up till the race start this Saturday 13:00 Uk. 34 cars with 85 registered drivers will be on track at Zolder and I am sure we will have a blast! Link to live stream with 3 commentators and 2 stream will be shared on Saturday :cool:

sirgaric likes this.
  13. ZimmerZirwes

ZimmerZirwes Rookie

You can read it in the Multiplayer Manual. Meanwhile it works, but it's way to complicated, because you have to collect all the steam id's of the driver and have to type them in the server ini.

any any likes this.
  14. any any

any any Gamer

That doesn't sound very comfortable now. I assume that the admin does it beforehand. I hope that Kunos comes up with something that will simplify it a bit.