1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

;) driver swap out of interest.

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Arlo, May 7, 2019.

1. Arlo

Arlo Racer

I and a buddy of mine like endurance racing. So we meet up at my place and run a 6 hour event. And drive 1 hour stints.

How many of you do the same?

Last edited: May 7, 2019

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Online Leagues / Championships room 12 h of Le Mans - LMP1, GTE (URD) with Driver swaps Sunday at 11:45 AM
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Car Setup not transferred during driver swap Saturday at 6:06 PM
    ACC Troubleshooting Problem with driver swaps May 18, 2020
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Car's behaviour changing a lot after driver swap May 10, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer Driver Swap an eternal problem May 8, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting Crash after driving for one hour, then doing a driver swap and watching someone else drive May 7, 2020
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room OTCR Fun Event - 1h Endurance Driver Swap - Friday May 1st Apr 30, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer Competition server with driver swap - who would be interested? Apr 27, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer UDP timeouts but only in driver swap races. Apr 20, 2020
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room RWB/RRL 6 Hour Suzuka 2/5/2020 Driver Swaps Apr 15, 2020
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room Driver Swap Race #3- 4h Nurburgring 30 May | Simrace.pl Mar 22, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer Problems with virtual mirrors after driver swap Mar 21, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer Driver swap related issues Mar 16, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer ACC 1.3.7 - Driver Swap Crash and new PROBLEM Mar 16, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer Driver Connection/Swap Issue, RLM Bathurst 3/8/20 Mar 8, 2020

3. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

22 more days untill we find out... :)

PiretSS2000 and Arlo like this.
  4. Arlo

Arlo Racer

I know ;) that was not what I was asking. We already do the 6 or 3 hours. I was wondering how many of the drivers here do the same. i mean meet up and race.

D.Jankovic and AurusCE like this.
  5. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

Ohhh... count me in haha been asking for driver swaps since day one.. already did 3h endurance race couple of the times..

so i cant wait to do some sprint races and endurance races with driver swaps :)

Arlo likes this.
  6. SimGuy_1

SimGuy_1 Simracer

Main question is do you guys wear safety gear?.
    My answer will be NO as i don't have enough cooling on my PC and i generally like short races,1 hour MAX.
    Maybe one day i will do it.