1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties.
    Dismiss Notice

Driver Swap with AI

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Endurancer, Sep 16, 2018 at 2:41 PM.

1. Endurancer

Endurancer Rookie

I am aware there is already a thread about driver swap.

But is about a lot of players speculating whether or not the game will allow players swap. I hope this discussion is a waste of time because I cannot imagine Kunos saying so much about endurance race, the 24 hours of Spa and NOT allowing drivers to properly swap onlineā€¦

Now, because I am much more a offline player, with no time available to take part in an endurance league, my question is different. And I would like to hear from Kunos, because it is a buying decision for me:

Will ACC allow me to properly swap with the AI, so I can enjoy the 24h of Spa offline? And will it be possible to accelerate time when the AI is driving?

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC General Discussions ACC - Driver Swaps? Aug 5, 2018
    ACC General Discussions Online Driver Swap Feb 22, 2018
    Programming Language - Apps - GUI Themes fairracing - minimum stoppage time for driver swaps Jul 23, 2017
    Audio Bugs & Issues Audio driver swap is now only effective after restarting acs Feb 24, 2017
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Open practice sessions where drivers can choice any car they like and swap to another Jun 28, 2016
    Suggestions Driver Swaps? Mar 24, 2014
    ACC General Discussions Updating Nvidia Drivers Yesterday at 9:42 PM
    ACC Gameplay Didn't let me make a driver ID Monday at 11:41 PM
    ACC General Discussions What's your Daily Driver? Saturday at 11:16 PM
    ACC User Interface Driver Hand Animation Loop Sep 13, 2018
    ACC Gameplay Driver Hands animation missing in turns Sep 13, 2018
    ACC Troubleshoooting Driver Arms Sep 12, 2018
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Not able to disable driver hands and virtual steering wheel Sep 12, 2018
    ACC General Discussions ACC Nvidia Game ready driver Sep 10, 2018
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Universal USB Button Box Driver? Sep 8, 2018

3. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

They've mentioned it here some months ago, so I assume that driver swaps, saving mid-race is still planned. We'll see have to wait and see how it turns out on the AI part. Stefano talks about it in the interview below, part 2 at minute 12:20:

Salad Fingers likes this.