1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties.
    Dismiss Notice

ACC Blog DriverProfile / Rating (ACC 0.3)

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Minolin, Nov 14, 2018.

1. Minolin

Minolin Staff Member KS Dev Team

With this update, we introduce a preview to the Driver Profile/Rating menu.
    It is meant to be a headquarter to gain insights about your Rating status, receive explanations, watch data and in the end even dynamically receive tips how to improve.

You will find the DriverProfile now unlocked in the main menu:
    upload_2018-11-14_8-40-40.png

The overview starts with the TOTAL RATING (TO), which is to be released in the near future.
    upload_2018-11-14_8-43-50.png

On the left side, you see the list of ratings, and you can navigate through them. The center panel will display insights (if available/implemented), the right contains explanations about the selected rating.

The TR details contain a simple overview about the available tracks and the medals. The purpose is less to give the overview, but to make the TR rating understandable.
    upload_2018-11-14_8-48-58.png

Both CN and CC offer an overview about the recent sessions (one bar = one session). You can use the menu navigation left+right to cycle through the bars, which gives information about this session: What was the CC/CN value; how many laps and how old the session is:
    upload_2018-11-14_8-53-52.png

CC additionally has a red "shadow" bar, which reflects the average overdrive in this session. In this example you see I've had two quite normal sessions, then getting worse and worse (while the overdrive indication is almost constantly rising, destroying my CC value).

Then we have the PC rating listing your Special Event leaderboard record divided by the seasons.
    upload_2018-11-14_9-4-28.png

<Space Reserved: SA, RC, CP once implemented>

As usual, please let us know what your experience, feedback and suggestions are.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2018
    pika4u, Ak1504, LeDude83 and 31 others like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards 3 Hours online racing, no change in safety rating, is it slow? Sunday at 8:53 AM
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards possible CC rating exploit Friday at 9:20 PM
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards Ratings after Pace only available to half the racers Thursday at 2:48 PM
    ACC Controls & Peripherals G29 recalibrating during drive problem Thursday at 2:47 AM
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards Safety Rating steadily going down during rain racing Wednesday at 1:00 AM
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards Consistency Rating session info bug(driver profile) Nov 24, 2018
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards Safety rating unlocked with Pace == 0 Nov 21, 2018
    ACC General Discussions rating stuck at safety Nov 18, 2018
    ACC Gameplay 3H Endurance Race Weekend - Qualification Error, and rating system Nov 18, 2018
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards CN Rating Difficulty Nov 9, 2018
    ACC General Discussions Great community video summary of the Ratings TR,CN,CC,PC Oct 24, 2018
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards Explaination of different Ratings. Oct 23, 2018
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards Ratings Bug Oct 21, 2018
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards Rating Practice Info setting Oct 17, 2018
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards Possible Ratings Exploit Oct 14, 2018

3. ZioYuri78

ZioYuri78 Hardcore Simmer

Very nice, i like to see my Rating in a dedicated area of the game :)

LeDude83 likes this.
  4. Very excited to see this ! Awesome work guys.

5. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

Can we somehow see our best lap on the Misano - Bentley special event?
    I would like to have a benchmark since I forgot my best lap time with the Bentley and see how the M6 (and Huracan) compare.

6. BEsnake

BEsnake Racer

So overdrive number has to be as low as possible? While car control as high as possible correct?

Since my car control seems to be around 80 and my overdrive 85-90 So that means im constantly overdriving? even tho the ghost bar seems to be below 1/4th (not including the last ones since a friend has been driving and ive been trowing that m6 around god i love that thing now) @Minolin
    [​IMG]

7. I was wondering why PACE does not compute after 0.3 update

[​IMG]

LeDude83 likes this.
  8. M96

M96 Racer

My guess is that the leaderboards aren't working yet for the new events
    Inviato dal mio ONEPLUS A5010 utilizzando Tapatalk

9. kiril_r

kiril_r Gamer

I don't understand how the OVERDRIVE works...

I intentionally did few very, very slow laps just to see the overdrive value. No under/over steer anywhere on the track... 'turtle' pace and it still shows 88 overdrive and CC 15. Just don't get it...
    Anyone can explain? Thanks

Untitled.png

10. Keith Briscoe

Keith Briscoe Rookie

Minolin - first post here... I am not seeing the "Session Details" when I go to the CC and CN graph pages. The laps do not seem to be updating. I took a pic (with my phone :-() ) , then ran a few laps and didn't see any change. I believe I've attached my log. Thx

Attached Files:

• log.txt
      File size:
      463.4 KB
      Views:
  11. Minolin

That's the Assetto Corsa (1) log ;)
    ACC logs are in
    Code:
    %LOCALAPPDATA%\AC2\saved\logs

But what I'd actually need is your steam profile. Please go to our FAQ, 2nd section "FORUM RULES" explains how to associate your steam account with the forum.
    Then I can look into your profile quite easily, and hopefully see your issue.

Thx!

D.Jankovic likes this.
  12. mms

mms Alien

It's hard to know without seeing what you do, I suggest you to make a video from the cockpit of one lap and post it here. Most times the issue is that people turn the wheel too much or go too fast into the corner, but it can be something else too.

13. Minolin

To be fair I think I switched the meaning of 88 overdrive. In data, it's a rating where "no overdrive" equals 100% (= good).
    But obviously when flagging it red in the UI, it should be the other way round. I *think* (nothing more) I assigned the bar correctly (so low red'ish shadow = good), but did the opposite for the label (so 100 would be no overdrive).

But given his screenshot, something is completely off. Looking forward to focus on this, I really like the graphs even for debugging :D

14. Stefanoes

Stefanoes Rookie

How do you get to the sessions (recent session) Car Control screen? I only can find this screen (not with the details of in the screen what kiril_r has) :
    Edit: nvm i am a fool who can't read :oops:

Attached Files:

15. Akula

Akula Gamer

guys, how i change the name of the driver/profile ? i dont see the option.

16. DuckeyTapey

DuckeyTapey Simracer

There's no ingame option to do that yet but you can change it in the account.json file under Documents\Assetto Corsa Competizione\Config

Enzo Martin likes this.
  17. Akula

Akula Gamer

yes, thank you very much.

18. menos | M6

menos | M6 Hardcore Simmer

This menu never loads for me - is there anything I can do about it or is a server down that needs to be connected for this? Could someone write a short FAQ to troubleshoot known issues around the rating system?

19. Minolin

Did you try go back and enter the profile page again once?

20. Atak_Kat

Atak_Kat Gamer

I have been only able to see the profile page once so far. I keep going back, but it seems forever in the loading screen. Go out, back in, and same waiting. Only been able to see my data once so far.

cobrettee, mms and mESCx like this.
  21. Had the same problem would not load regardless of reentering many times. I just assumed it was because of my terribly slow internet, initially. Then I was thinking shouldn't the info be stored on local files?