1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Drivetribe Assetto Corsa screenshots? Why not. (BE AWARE: NO RIPS)

Discussion in 'Screens & Videos' started by Aristotelis, Nov 28, 2016.

1. Aristotelis

Aristotelis Will it drift? Staff Member KS Dev Team

2. Modded content allowed, or just for official stuff? (And by modded I mean hand made stuff, not ripped...).

3. Aristotelis

modded content allowed, yes!

Seria17hri11er and garyjpaterson like this.
  4. Brownninja97

Brownninja97 Alien

No rips.......

how ever will i post all my legal rfactor/gtl converts

life is over

:p:D;)

Seria17hri11er likes this.
  5. gandlers

gandlers Hardcore Simmer

Arghhh, :mad:
    Cant sign up unless you use NarcissistBook. o_O
    Cant join the party Aris, sorry :(

6. Aristotelis

Surely they will open normal logins too. The site is young, still evolving

Alexandr66 and gandlers like this.
  7. gandlers

gandlers Hardcore Simmer

I hope so,

Keep up the good work

Horus and Aristotelis like this.
  8. Buggi

Buggi Racer

I have written

9. Horus

Horus Alien

At the bottom it says sign in with Twitter soon, so let's hope we can sign up in a normal manner in short time. Looks good so far. Good luck Team Kunos.

10. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

I hope they open up soon to other login ways.
    Twitter would do for me, though without other associations would be prefered.

Ace Pumpkin and gandlers like this.
  11. Aristotelis

Just 3 more followers for the channel to go public and then we can rule the world! :p

Seria17hri11er likes this.
  12. Aristotelis

and we are... public! What a community, thanks guys, now let's have fun!

13. mister dog

mister dog Alien

I have an NarcissistBook account, joined and posted some screens now ;)

Aristotelis likes this.
  14. i just joined, but... what is it?!?! lol

Ace Pumpkin and mister dog like this.
  15. Aristotelis

It's a brand new social network just for cars. Made by Jeremy Clarckson, Richard Hammond and James May. It's in its infancy, but I believe it might take off to something great and important.

16. mister dog

mister dog Alien

Smart move to get on that train, I noticed a tribe of Evo too which is one of the biggest car magazines. Who knows Clarkson might check out our screenies.

Aristotelis likes this.
  17. Aristotelis

That's my intention. To showcase obviously AC, but also your creativity.

18. Minolin

Minolin Staff Member KS Dev Team

How could you not want to be a tribe member under the leadership of the wise greek? :D
    Wait... Facebook only sign in - is there a different way?

19. TDS

TDS Alien

done :)

20. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

@Minolin, not yet. 'Twitter sign-up soon'.

Minolin likes this.