1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

DRS rules in race mode.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by LChaves, Jul 10, 2017.

1. LChaves

LChaves Hardcore Simmer

With the news that the SF70-H is coming to AC (i'm very excited about it) i think the patch that usually comes with a DLC it would be a good time to implement race mode DRS rules, it would be a nice bonus for us to enjoy this car.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Chit Chat Room Proper DRS rules May 28, 2017
    Programming Language - Apps - GUI Themes DRS F1 rules (DRS F1 Regeln) May 24, 2017
    ACC Physics Those cars in ACC have KERS or DRS? Jun 16, 2019
    Physics Bugs & Issues trying to keep drs open while braking Feb 27, 2019
    Physics modding - Cars & Tyres DRS question Dec 11, 2018
    Screens & Videos JUST SAY "NO" TO "DRS" IN F1 Apr 15, 2018
    Physics Bugs & Issues McLaren P1 GTR, DRS Not Working Correctly Dec 21, 2017
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Laguna Seca, entire track is DRS zone Dec 20, 2017
    General modding discussion Pit exit white line & DRS system Sep 1, 2017
    Bug reports DRS zones/indicators at Monza Jul 16, 2017
    Bug reports DRS lights at F138 Ferrari Jul 16, 2017
    Programming Language - Apps - GUI Themes KersInput, DrsEnabled, DrsAvailable variables, Split times Jun 8, 2017
    Chit Chat Room Adding DRS to existing mod tracks? May 10, 2017
    Console Lounge Ferrari F1 Cars - Lack of Rear Wing Setting and Track DRS zones Apr 11, 2017
    Bug reports Correct DRS-zones in tracks, with signs Feb 10, 2017

3. lionbest

lionbest Racer

There are a couple F1 related features that could be implemented and quite easily, but the big cat said that since it's a not F1 oriented game, little time will be spared for this kind of things.

That was half a year ago or so. Let's hope at least one or two features.

4. chakko

chakko Alien

DRS F1 rule would be so easy to implement. It's really beyond me why it isn't implemented yet. Especially as DRS zones are present on every track (what's the point of those, if there's no rule, but everyone can just activate DRS at one's convenience... lol...).

5. vlemos

vlemos Rookie

I was searching for this thread. Well, I hope there will be some news about DRS as they will release the Ferrari SF70 in this new DLC. But they already released the SF15 before and nothing was updated.
    In my opinion, if they say that it's a not F1 oriented game, well, they never should be release an official F1 car without its full functions.
    Please Kunos, please!!

chakko likes this.
  6. mibrandt

mibrandt Hardcore Simmer

I agree about this. Having 2 official F1 cars with DRS and several official F1 tracks with DRS zones it would make perfect sense to implement real DRS rules so we can enjoy these cars and tracks fully.

Fingers crossed that it will happen :)

7. chakko

chakko Alien

Totally agree. Having DRS zones on the race tracks, and implementing DRS into the cars was probably much more of an effort, than implementing a simple 1 second rule, and XX laps before you can engage DRS.

8. Tamerelapute

Tamerelapute Rookie

+1 : As the DRS is now, it doesn't offer the same strategic asset that it is in real F1. It doesn't facilitate overtaking because all cars can activate it whenever they want within DRS zone.

vlemos likes this.