1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Elgato Stream Deck (ACC Layout)

Discussion in 'ACC Tools' started by HomieFFM, Feb 17, 2021.

1. HomieFFM

HomieFFM Racer

Last edited: Feb 17, 2021
    noGPT, Wesley Levels, Skripo and 8 others like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Elgato Streamdeck stuck with Starter hotkey Sep 1, 2022
    ACC Tools ACC will not recognise my Elgato steamdeck Feb 15, 2024
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars 720S Evo banner (texture streaming) May 27, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting ACC crash while streaming Streamlabsobs Mar 4, 2023
    Online Leagues / Championships room Looking for a Streamer for ACF1 Formula 1 Championship Oct 11, 2022
    ACC Hardware Discussions Stream Deck as a Button Box - Ideas Aug 29, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Streaming on Twitch , enjoy :) May 3, 2022
    ACC Tools Race Element - Provides Solutions for Sim Racing. HUDs, Data, Setups, Liveries, Streaming. Apr 25, 2022
    ACC General Discussions Assetto Corsa Competizione Videos and Live Streams Policies Jan 29, 2022
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Blurry dash (sporadically) [Texture stream] Apr 16, 2021
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Reflections on the difficulty of streaming and commenting on races and championships Mar 11, 2021
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room [ACC & PC] CFS Trofeo Sprint Cup [Live Streams & Race Control] Nov 1, 2020
    Chit Chat Room Goodwood SpeedWeek live stream Oct 16, 2020
    Chit Chat Room Streaming online help Oct 16, 2020
    XBox One Discussions Audio crackling when I get behind a car to slipstream Aug 29, 2020

3. HomieFFM

HomieFFM Racer

Last edited: Feb 28, 2021
    BenZ_67 likes this.
  4. Hi do you have a dirt rally 2 one?

5. HomieFFM

HomieFFM Racer

Hi, no not really, because Dirt Rally 2 doesn't have that many buttons to map.
    Only the arrows and wiper would make sense and seat position options.
    But for that you can copy the Basic Edition and just delete all the buttons which are not used.

6. OK brilliant thank you for your help

7. trunky45

trunky45 Rookie

Hello

I also have a stream deck but can't get it to work under acc
    I tried several profiles but nothing works

I have
    wireless keyboard
    buttonbox dsd
    stream deck
    xbox controller

I tried unplugging "button box dsd" and "xbox controller" but the stream deck still doesn't work

it seems that the game does not detect my stream deck
    An idea ?

8. HomieFFM

HomieFFM Racer

You also have to map some buttons in the ACC controller profile.
    Make a test with an text editor, press ''engine start'' for example, then there should an ''S'' appear in the text editor.

trunky45 likes this.
  9. trunky45

trunky45 Rookie

Thanks
    Sorry, but I don't understand
    Can you share your "control.json" ?
    Thanks

10. trunky45

trunky45 Rookie

Issue solved

11. AndyK70

AndyK70 Alien

just for the records if anyone ever should search this, could you provide what you did to solve it?

12. crimespree

crimespree Racer

Attached is an ACC StreamDeck profile I made, please check each the keyboard shortcuts though, i may have some custom one entered....

Attached Files:

• ACC.zip
      File size:
      33.8 KB
      Views:
  13. trunky45

trunky45 Rookie

my solved issue
    I have assigned each shortcut in the green column to a button on my stream deck 20220404094025_1.jpg

AndyK70 likes this.
  14. smckaynl

smckaynl Rookie

I have Stream Deck but ACC does not seem to see it. I have tested the Stream Deck with Notepad and it is sending my hotkeys find. Any Ideas.

15. smckaynl

smckaynl Rookie

Problem solved. I was running ACC as administrator to solve another problem, this caused the issue with the Stream Deck. Running the Stream Deck software as administrator fixed the issue. Not running ACC as administrator will also fix it.