1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Entered Prestige Pack Code but nothing happened

Discussion in 'XBox One Discussions' started by Franz. F., Sep 17, 2016.

1. Franz. F.

Franz. F. Rookie

I successfully entered my Prestige Pack code but no download happened. The Cars don't appear in the selection menu of the game. I tried again and it said code already redeemed.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Troubleshooting Car won't move in multiplayer [issue of the server entered, not the user side] Oct 20, 2021
    ACC User Interface Can the Gear/Speed portion of HUD be centered? Jan 9, 2020
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Fanatec CSW V2 not centered Jul 13, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals FFB rumble when wheel centered Jun 8, 2019
    Programming Language - Apps - GUI Themes How to detect if I entered pit lane May 4, 2019
    ACC Virtual Reality (v0.6.5) menu and hud not aligned when centered Mar 15, 2019
    ACC Virtual Reality Main menu in VR not centered Dec 24, 2018
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Ferrari 488 GT3 Dash Cam not centered Dec 12, 2018
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars view angle left/right - look back not centered Oct 11, 2018
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Can't Request Booking, GUID entered on the Server Apr 28, 2018
    Bug reports Fanatec csl elite PS4 licenced edition-wheel not centered Jun 10, 2017
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues CSL Elite Wheel base not centered after "Back to pits" is triggered Apr 17, 2017
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues 917-30 : steering wheel not centered Dec 17, 2016
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues RUF Yellowbird rear wheels not centered in arches Nov 14, 2016
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Ruf yellowbird number plate not centered Nov 6, 2015

3. Franz. F.

Franz. F. Rookie

Found out how it worked.
    Searched the Store for the package and kust installed it. :)

4. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

You all sorted now?

5. Franz. F.

Franz. F. Rookie

Unfortunately not really.
    I have been able to install the package but not all cars like the Audi S1 appear in the game. The Mustang 2015 f. e. is their.

6. SwissWeed

SwissWeed Gamer

i had email conversation with the support of 505 and i have to say this is an excellent support!

same issue.. tried everything, rebooting console etc.. received a new code from the support. nothing worked..

but now.. it looks to be so easy to unlock them..
    just delete the game from ur harddisk and reinstall it. this should solve the problem - i can drive all cars now :D thank's to the great support of Arsen from 505!

and thanks to AC_CM505 for the notice to contact the support!

Last edited: Sep 20, 2016