1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

Esport Endurance Series (EES) by E-RacingSeries

Discussion in 'ACC Online Leagues / Championships room' started by xPippo, Sep 28, 2020.

1. xPippo

xPippo Gamer

Registrations for the first season of the #eSportEnduranceSeries on Assetto Corsa #Competizione are officially open!
    This Year we will have a total amount of 50 hours of racing
    8 rounds, Saturday Afternoon , 15.00pm featuring: 12h of SPA, 8h of Bathurst and 6h of Suzuka!
    2 Different Classes: GT3 and GT4
    Live stream su PitLane TV
    Up to 1400€ total prize pool!

For Downloads, regulations and registrations visit our website dedicated to endurance: https://www.esportenduranceseries.com/acc/

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 1, 2020

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC General Discussions British GT Esports Championship Today at 11:05 AM
    Online Leagues / Championships room MRTesports Nov 5, 2020
    ACC General Discussions GT World Challenge Asia Esports Championship Jul 31, 2020
    Online Leagues / Championships room Ferrari Hublot Esports Series Jul 28, 2020
    ACC General Discussions SRO America GT Rivals Esports Invitational Series Apr 13, 2020
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room Esportseries.net - GT3 Season 2 Apr 5, 2020
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room PPR ESPORTS - ACC League Apr 1, 2020
    ACC General Discussions AK Charity Challenge - esports competition for ACC Mar 18, 2020
    ACC General Discussions Esport Wishlist Jan 16, 2020
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room RaceApp.eu eSports Management - Release Notes Aug 13, 2019
    ACC General Discussions German esports league MSRL is running (yet another) ACC league Jun 11, 2019
    ACC Screenshots & Videos My ACC Videos // VR, eSports, etc. May 31, 2019
    ACC Blog 0.7 Rating, Multiplayer & eSports event notes Apr 3, 2019
    Online Leagues / Championships room Esportseries.net: the leading eracing experience on Assetto Corsa Aug 23, 2018
    ACC General Discussions Custom liveries and eSports Feb 25, 2018

3. xPippo

xPippo Gamer

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 1, 2020
  4. Jord451

Jord451 Rookie

I'm looking to join this however I'm wondering how serious people are and if I'd be quick enough to compete with anybody. Is there any information you can provide on this and if I'm too slow am I able to leave the after the 1st race? Lastly can one person enter alone or is it 2 drivers minimum?

Thanks in advance, Jordan

5. xPippo

xPippo Gamer

Hello, I can ensure you that the staff and race direction will do everything necessary to ensure fairness on the track. We've already had an endurance race in ACC and everyone were very correct (also Aristotelis joined the race). And to answer your second question, you need at least 2 people!

6. gkeanie96

gkeanie96 Rookie

interesting, looks like a nice series to participate in, hope we can get more competitors signing up.

7. xPippo

xPippo Gamer

8. xPippo

xPippo Gamer

You asked for a reason to drive GT4 cars on #ACC? Ok! Now you have 300 of them!

From now on, if the GT4 class reaches 20 entries, there will be yet another price: at the end of the championship, one random team of this class will win 300€!

9. xPippo

xPippo Gamer

We've reached 22 entries so far. Registrations are still open :)