1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

EU | HMS Caterham Academy 2018

Discussion in 'Online Leagues / Championships room' started by MetalicManTR, Jan 27, 2018.

1. MetalicManTR

MetalicManTR Rookie

[​IMG]

HMS Caterham Academy 2018 | 24 Drivers | 20 Events |
    It's a free, friendly and fun Championship everyone can join, with the Caterham Academy car, witch is a lot of fun to drive! Runs on a dedicated server with online lap timer, 3 races on every other friday, spectacular tracks all around the world!! You can't miss this!

To Join just hit the message button on facebook page: HMS Caterham

Racing Club Rules: click here
    Server Name:
    HMS
    Cars: Caterham Academy
    Track: Zandvoort

Next Event: 9 Feb 2018
    Practice:
    all week from the 3 Feb
    Qualifying: 9 Feb 2018 20H GMT
    Race: 9 Feb 2018 20h10m GMT

Entry List
    1. joao.diogo
    2. MetalicMan
    3. gian tronca
    4. Nico Gustinelli
    5. Fred Techer
    6. j.cailleteau1733
    7. Tyéric tatol
    8. Stefan Rohloff
    9. Nicolas Veillon
    10. ADMIN Wilfried Maitret
    11. Free slot
    12. Free slot
    13. Free slot
    14. Free slot
    15. Free slot
    16. Free slot
    17. Free slot
    18. Free slot
    19. Free slot
    20. Free slot
    21. Free slot
    22. Free slot
    23. Free slot
    24. Free slot

Provisional Calendar

26 Jan 2018 – GenTrack
    9 Fev 2018 – Zandvoort
    23 Fev 2018 – Cadwell Park
    9 Mar 2018 – Laguna Seca
    23 Mar 2018 – Rockingam
    6 Apr 2018 – Adelaide
    20 Apr 2018 – Snetterton
    4 May 2018 – Algarve International
    18 May 2018 – Oulton Park
    1 Jun 2018 – Nurburgring GP
    15 Jun 2018 - Croft
    29 Jun 2018 - Macau
    14 Sep 2018 - Donington Park
    29 Sep 2018 - Estoril
    12 Oct 2018 - Castle Combe
    26 Oct 2018 - Fuji Speedway
    9 Nov 2018 - Brands Hatch
    23 Nov 2018 - Monza

(2 events to be dated yet)

Do you have any question?? Feel free to ask!!

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Chit Chat Room BHMS website and forum Mar 5, 2024
    Chit Chat Room Hands up anyone here from RSC or bhms.?? May 8, 2017
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds ACLauncher crashes on start-up due to FIPS algorithms Nov 1, 2016
    Online Leagues / Championships room Caterham Academy @ Netracingeurope.org Sep 29, 2018
    Liveries Caterham Academy - 1964 Coupe des Provinces revival Apr 30, 2016
    Chit Chat Room A Caterham Academy race Mar 28, 2016
    Liveries Caterham wheeler dealers "edition" new v 1.2 with toyo r888 tyres Oct 8, 2015
    Liveries Skin request: caterham academy (easy) Jul 28, 2015
    Liveries Caterham academy taran racing livery Jul 21, 2015
    Liveries Caterham academy martini livery Jul 20, 2015
    Sounds modding Caterham roadsport 125 sound needed Dec 28, 2014
    Liveries 2014 kutch 2000sl eq8-caterham 4096hd livery Aug 28, 2014
    3D car models Caterham academy / link in first post / r300 cup and r500 on their way! Aug 22, 2014
    3D car models Caterham csr Aug 6, 2014
    General modding discussion Request - caterham super 7 Jul 31, 2014

4. Hi. I don’t use Facebook. My name is Gordon Dunsmuir, Assetto Corsa name is Hypnochef and my email is hypnochef@icloud.com. I would love to join your races on a Friday night. Ties in lovely with my working week. I am a very clean racer with a rig, wheel and pedals. Do you guys use any assists and what would the damage level be? Thanks. Gordon

5. MetalicManTR

MetalicManTR Rookie

I Gordon, and thanks for reaching us!

Due to the lack of drivers, we are currently reviewing the championship layout, but next race is due on 23 Feb, I'll contact you this weekend with the details and links.

Thanks again,

6. MetalicManTR

MetalicManTR Rookie

Hey there!!

This week we are running a time trial, best lap wins a Seat on the our Hillclimb championship with MG Metro Turbo, please see more details here:
    https://www.facebook.com/Hillclimbmotorsport-1743215949311385/

Pic below:
    https://scontent.fopo2-1.fna.fbcdn....=859c0128edb2467c646d85ef1cf5257f&oe=5B214C47

Link below:
    https://www.transfernow.net/download/?utm_source=11fp83d6oi1t

Welcome!! to HMS :D