1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

European F2004 Championship in 2020

Discussion in 'Online Leagues / Championships room' started by madmax6, Oct 15, 2019.

1. madmax6

madmax6 Rookie

I know there are loads of people out there who love this car, so I'm creating a championship for next year, with the first test race on January 26th.

The website is europeanf2004championship.com

Every race is on a Sunday, and should finish up around 7:30 PM BST/GMT. Each race is 3 weeks apart.

The server is a dedicated PC, with a PCIe Intel NIC. The connection is really good too; 386Mbps/37Mbs

Also I'm giving a prize for the best poem about how much you love the F2004. Please post them below :)

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Online Leagues / Championships room [AC]Virtual Historic F.3 European Trophy. Nov 23, 2017
    Chit Chat Room European Courts Could be the End of Motorsport in Europe Oct 13, 2017
    Online Leagues / Championships room European based F3 racing league - join now! May 31, 2017
    Online Leagues / Championships room BCZ Racing: F1b European Championship Apr 27, 2017
    Chit Chat Room European / German Ferrari F138 League? Jul 16, 2016
    Online Leagues / Championships room PRECISION RACING LEAGUE - Open to all! - American & European Apr 4, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Epic ac inspired european roadtrip Aug 21, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Wheel to wheel racing european servers Apr 6, 2015
    Screens & Videos Assetto corsa - european racing truck physics v7.5 Aug 7, 2014
    Chit Chat Room Esra - open races - european community Aug 2, 2014
    Physics modding - Cars & Tyres European racing truck physics v9 [ac v1.1] Jun 23, 2014
    Screens & Videos Assetto Corsa with HTC Vive and Accuforce - Ferrari F2004 Apr 6, 2019
    Screens & Videos Hotlap :: F2004 @ Road America May 22, 2018
    Chit Chat Room So, what is the story regarding F2004 skinning limitations? Mar 5, 2018
    Chit Chat Room Ferrari F2004 - Tire compounds Feb 27, 2018

3. madmax6

madmax6 Rookie

I've now added the sporting regulations and changed the calander to include Monaco and Suzuka