1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

PS4 Exclusive livery and theme

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by HernryJ, Feb 18, 2017.

1. HernryJ

HernryJ Rookie

The description of the season pass for ps4 says an exclusive livery and theme are included. What are those? Have they been delivered? Was it false advertising?

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    XBox One Discussions got season pass wheres this exclusive theme and livery it mention's? Sep 7, 2016
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Shadows in mirror is console exclusive ??? Nov 15, 2023
    ACC User Interface shift special button not respected exclusive Mar 30, 2020
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues F1 Dual analog Gamepad Ferrari 150th Italia Exclusive Edition Sep 5, 2017
    Chit Chat Room Pikes Peaks is now a Gran Turismo exclusive Feb 1, 2017
    Chit Chat Room ISRTV Exclusive - Wil ’‘Mayaman’’ Tosado’s Mind Blowing Porsche Simulator [with Assetto Corsa] Sep 2, 2016
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds CPU exceeding maximum operating temperature with Assetto Corsa exclusively? May 7, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Are Porsche license still exclusive? Watch out Kunos! Mar 1, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Possible to drive a single combo exclusively? Dec 23, 2015
    Liveries Cyclonese design | exclusive 458 gt2 [ released 4k ] Jun 22, 2015
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Exclusive fullscreen Dec 22, 2014
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Exclusive fullscreen Oct 16, 2014
    Screens & Videos Exclusiveracing magazine (nl) Aug 14, 2014
    Liveries www.exclusiveracingseries.nl skin formula abarth May 30, 2014
    Liveries 458 _ Exclusive Racing Series Apr 9, 2014

3. Scuderia Paul

Scuderia Paul Hardcore Simmer

I have the theme. It is pretty much the picture used for the boxart with the Assetto Corsa logo moved elsewhere. When you buy the Season Pass you should get a prompt about the theme downloading.

The livery on the other hand I don't know about. No idea what it is or what car it is for.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2017
  4. Horus

Horus Alien

If Kunos did not give you a skin/theme then they would have broken the law and would have to refund you for those parts that they did deliver. Which would be really silly as it takes a pro maybe 10-20 hours to make skin/s. I am not sure about a theme, as I have only made one for Teamspeak and that took about the same. Kunos have access to top notch software and can most probably skin on a 3d model so I expect you could throw a skin together in 2-3 hours. Not much time to save from embarrassment. Why is everything fake/false at the moment, why not ask 'Did Kunos deliver the theme and skin as promised. If so where should I look?' So much less passive negativity. Only saying.

Have a great weekend.

P.S. It would be fun to see what they are by the way. What car/s have the livery and a little video of the gui. ;)

5. Basquiat

Basquiat Gamer

I've had the theme since the day I got the season pass.
    Never heard about the livery.

6. Donnced2

Donnced2 Alien

Yup....It's in the information of the season pass.... Now that the last Pack of it is launched i would also like to know where that "exclusive" livery is....because the exclusive theme was able to download once purchased the season pass...

@AC_CM505 any news about the livery of the console season pass??

7. @P73

@P73 Simracer

'False ad'?? Why resorting to such ridiculous statement when you could only have asked about the missing item? Is such a drama necessary?

Why would they taint their image with a 'fake' promise of liveries, when what they've already delivered is incomparably more complex? Why not think of it as a possible 'oversight' instead of a 'false ad'?

In the real world you could be sued for it. But on the internet, the favourite territory of coward slanderers, everything is possible.

Horus likes this.
  8. Dyr_gl

Dyr_gl Racer

They have compensated their broken promise with more than enough extra features not promised:

- Jumpy FPS.
    - Setups not saving.
    - Cars missing setup options.
    - "No brakes" bug.
    - Wrong steering ratios.

I can´t believe someone got the guts to complain about a livery when we got all that extra stuff for free!

9. @P73

@P73 Simracer

See? You understand it. All free non-requested extras to add to the emotion of driving dangerously.

Even though I'm not currently being affected by all of your listed issues on Xbox (apart from FPS and setup options), they indeed need to fix all this stuff... But the 'false ad' talk is an overstatement, anyway.

10. Plato99

Plato99 Simracer

I'd wager it's coming "soon".
    Probably in the 1.13 update, which will become the 1.14 update, which will become the 1.15 update........
    Even donkeys will eventually tire of chasing a carrot.

11. Horus

Horus Alien

Some of you should join a sewing circle. Honestly what a bunch of girls. Yes there are bugs, AC on PC still has bugs. You either get on with getting on or move on to fairer ground. If you cannot wait then do everyone a favour and do one till the next update.

fr13del and @P73 like this.
  12. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

:rolleyes:

Horus likes this.
  13. Plato99

Plato99 Simracer

Just seen the track roster for PCars2.
    Fairer ground can't come quick enough.

14. Horus

Horus Alien

:p:D

svenvangent likes this.
  15. Dyr_gl

Dyr_gl Racer

Absolutely. These ladies want fancy, superfluous stuff like brakes that work in their cars, or steering wheels with reasonable steering ratios. Spoiled brats...

Daz730, TobySanford77 and Plato99 like this.