1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Exiled Charity Race Spa 3hr

Discussion in 'ACC Online Leagues / Championships room' started by Justin w, May 9, 2021.

1. Justin w

Justin w Simracer

FB_IMG_1620568080087.jpg Exiled are please to announce A Charity event in aid of the pancreatic Cancer UK Fund.

This is a 3hr event at the Spa circuit with 82 available grid places.

The event will be running with A 4 class system platinum,Gold,Silver and Bronze these will be decided by two tier sessions that will be held the weekend before the main race then you will be placed into your correct class so hopefully people around you on grid will be of same skill level.

There will be Prize plaques available for the top 3 of the whole event and the winners of each class aswell.

Custom skins are allowed.

Donation are very welcomed and all information can be found on sign up page on website.

We have a broadcaster and commentary lined up for this event.

The event is single drivers but you may sign up as teams if you want to join up with friends running under same banner.

I am a single admin taking this on as it's a cause that is close to my heart as I have had pancreatis for the last 7 years which can affect my daily life quite substantial sometimes and spending 6months in hospital on wards with cancer patients I saw first hand what this horrible illness can do.

There will be tier sessions held the weekend before the race this is to get everyone into correct class to hopefully make the grid competitive throughout.

I would be grateful is other groups and individuals could help me to spread the word for this event as I would love to see the full 82 grid slots filled for this.

Any further information please do not hesitate to contact me.

Regards

Justin FB_IMG_1620568080087.jpg

Elrann likes this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Online Leagues / Championships room Exiled Civic Cup supported by Uncle Lukes sign and Sticker shop Apr 18, 2021
    Online Leagues / Championships room Exiled BTCC Nov 26, 2020
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room Exiled Virtual Motorsport GT3 Season 4 Nov 7, 2020
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room Exiled Virtual Motorsports Spring Series 1 May 11, 2020
    Online Leagues / Championships room EXILEDVIRTUALMOTORSPORTS.CO.UK Dec 18, 2016
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room 12 hr charity race for Great Ormond Street Hospital - hosted by RWB International Sep 23, 2022
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room Bathurst 12 hr charity race for SPINAL TRACK - hosted by RWB International Nov 1, 2021
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions 9 hours of Kyalami for Charity Nov 18, 2020
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room Spa 12 Hour Endurance - RWB fundraiser for Mind mental health charity Sep 30, 2020
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room XBOX BRANDS HATCH 3H CHARITY RACE Sep 26, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer PPR 12H Silverstone Charity Race Jun 29, 2020
    ACC General Discussions AK Charity Challenge - esports competition for ACC Mar 18, 2020
    Chit Chat Room Revs simracing uk - racing for charity - stroke asscociation Sep 1, 2014

3. mrtz97

mrtz97 Rookie

Hi, i'm thinking about joining this race, but it would be my 1st time i join any championship or league , so i really dont know what i have to do. Can you please give me more details?
    i've only played in normal multiplayer mode, so any information you can give me, it will be useful.
    Thank you.

4. Justin w

Justin w Simracer

What information you require as most is on the website