1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

[existing licenses] which cars should be in kunos' todo list? [not a request thread]

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Patcha, Feb 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Patcha

Patcha Hardcore Simmer

First of all: please modders, I beg you, prevent yourself to move this thread in the other thread "Which car would you like in game?". This thread is enough different! (And I also hate that thread: it's a trash can. :D )
    It will be intended like a chit chat in the bar, not a request thread! The other differences will be clear by reading the following rules...

The main theme is: Which cars should be in Kunos' TODO list?
    But
    only cars from already licenced brands will be allowed.

Here rules to keep the thread clean and "In Topic":
    - only cars for brands already licenced by Kunos (a brands list will follow);
    - only cars still not announced by Kunos (i.e. Nissan GTR and Lamborghini Miura are already announced!);
    - don't put the full list of cars ever produced by a brand! Try to put max 3 or 5 entries per brand (with lesser exceptions possible);
    - no cars images! Only model names. If somebody is interested to know, there's still Google images!
    - you can discuss very shortly your motivations;
    - you can also discuss others' motivations, if you really cannot prevent yourself, but try to not flame! Just chit chat.
    - also just try to not have negative behaviours like "no, that car sucks!" or general "fanboys" behavior;

I collected some brands I know Kunos already licenced.
    If you know some more I could forget, please tell me!
    (But don't cheat inventing it! :D )

My personal list will follow later in the topic.
    Here allowed brands known up to now:

Abarth
    Alfa Romeo
    Audi
    BMW
    Ferrari
    KTM
    Lamborghini
    Lotus (+ classic Lotus)
    McLaren
    Mercedes
    Nissan
    P4/5 (+ Scuderia Cameron Glickenhaus)
    Pagani
    Ruf
    Ford (+ Shelby)
    Tatuus
    Toyota

I dunno about Aston Martin.
    It was voted time ago by community, but I don't remember they ever officialized the licence.
    If nobody confirm the licence, it must be escluded for now.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2015
  2. Minolin

Minolin Staff Member KS Dev Team

Audi: A3 V8 2.0 TDI
    Toyota: Supra MKIV

But did they really licence brands as wildcards?

3. I really think Kunos should get some of the FWD Fords, which are excellent to drive, and would be similar to the Fiat 500.

Fiesta ST would be my pick (Euro version, not five-door US one).
    I'd also like the SportKa 1.6, but only because i own one, i realise it wouldn't be the most exciting cars for Kunos to choose from.
    The new Focus RS would be mega too, and would show off their new AWD physics.

nivadepi likes this.
  4. WildStyle*

WildStyle* Racer

I think kunos just needs to get as many as they can, no matter what they are. Would be awesome to drive around norshleife with some old random street cars.

5. Patcha

Patcha Hardcore Simmer

Just dunno. Would be good.
    But this thread is supposed to be a chit chat.
    So doesn't really matter. ^_^

6. I'd love a couple Ford Mustangs, old and new versions. The new Focus RS and the GT of course would be great as well...
    Ferrari: F12berlinetta? And the 488 when it's finished of course.

But most of my "most wanted" cars are already there, or already announced.

7. Patcha

Patcha Hardcore Simmer

Dunno if I'll forget something good!
    Sorry I couldn't respect my own limit on Ferrari brand. :D
    This is my TODO list for Kunos, per brand:

Abarth 695 Biposto

Alfa Romeo 75 Corse WTCC (1987)
    Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione

Audi R18 LeMans (dunno if already announced)
    Audi Quattro S1

BMW i8
    BMW M5 (preferably V10)

Ferrari 250 Testarossa
    Ferrari 250 GTO
    Ferrari 288 GTO
    Ferrari F50 (don't dare to tell me F40 it's the same!!!)
    Ferrari F50 GT
    Ferrari Enzo
    Ferrari F12
    Ferrari 458 Speciale
    Ferrari FXX
    Ferrari FXX K
    (Sorry, I'm a Ferrari fan! At the start I wanted to put only F50 & F50 GT, but... :D )

Lamborghini Diablo SV (wasn't listed in the video!)

Lotus Esprit V8 GT (or Sport 350)
    Lotus Esprit GT2 (racecar)
    Lotus Elise GT1 (1997)

McLaren F1 (road car)
    McLaren M23 (Hunt's F1)

Mercedes SLR McLaren 722

Mercedes CLK-GTR (racecar)
    Mercedes CLK-GTR (road car)

Nissan R390 GT1
    Nissan RX7

SCG 003C
    (I'm still waiting last P4/5 version with KERS!)

Pagani Zonda Revolucion

Ruf Rt 12 R (dunno if already announced)

Ford Mustang GT
    Ford GT (2004)
    Ford GT40

Toyota GT-One

Last edited: Feb 25, 2015
  8. Stereo

Stereo Alien

Some yes, for example Lotus. It's just up to the agreement.

9. ^I strongly agree with all of these, especially the bold ones!
    In addition, i'd add:

BMW F80 M3, because the E92 just hasn't got enough torque!

Ferrari FF (More AWD, would be perfect for Lake Louise)

Patcha likes this.
  10. Mogster

Mogster Alien

Ferrari F1 312 1967 (Lotus 49)
    Mclaren F1 M23 (Ferrari 312 T)
    Ferrari 250 GTO (Cobra)
    Lotus Cortina (Alfa GTA)

Patcha likes this.
  11. Jackson Foley

Jackson Foley Rookie

I'm pretty sure this is a request thread.

12. AC Support

AC Support Official Support Staff Member KS Dev Team

Sorry Patcha, but this is exactly the same thing of the HUGE "request" thread in the other section, just restricted to the AC existing brands. Another wishlist is not what we want to see here, thanks for your comprehension. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.