1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

F1 2019

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by romandevision, Aug 22, 2019.

Tags:
  1. romandevision

romandevision Simracer

Hi! Do you like this game?

I bought 2018 for PS4 and couldn't play - just terrible light, acid colors that burn eyes, trees... I wish they weren't. When I bought 2019 for my PC, I was horrified - also at the maximum graphics settings. Is there something wrong with me? In 99% of cases I'm not interested graphics settings, but when it is - it's pain and suffering for eyes.

Yes, I can forgive Kunos anything, buts Codemasters studio can't do normal visual effects? Seriously?

Yesterday I saw how the versions of this 2012/13 game looked - they are very good, without blur, without fog in the distance and quite clear.

Why has everything changed now? As I have noticed, almost everything is delighted with the graphics, but I often see how they scold ACC, which, in my opinion, is very beautiful and does not bother my eyes.

But I liked the physics - it's fun :) Yes, it is low compared to ACC, but I have no claims. This game, unfortunately, had to be returned.

https://www.googame.net/reviews/formula-1-2019-review/
    What??? :eek::confused:

And that's what they write everywhere.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2019

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Troubleshooting Massive tyre pressure loss on RR Porsche 2019 Brands Hatch Sunday at 9:18 PM
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room Highlights review [FRU] 2019/2020 4k Sunday at 8:41 PM
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Missing Livery from Lechner Racing (Kyalami 2019) May 29, 2020
    ACC Rating & Leaderboards Personal best lap bug 2019 & IGT bug May 10, 2020
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Nissan 2019 Endurance Livery Low Center Lights Apr 22, 2020
    ACC Physics 1.3.11 setup Silverstone 2019 with Porsche 911 II GT3 R (2019) loads broken Apr 22, 2020
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Aston Martin Vantage 2019 dashboard Apr 3, 2020
    ACC Physics Anyone educated know the differences between the 2018 and 2019 991 GT3? Apr 3, 2020
    ACC Physics [1.3] Ai vs Real 2019 Qualy Results - ICGT DLC Feb 7, 2020
    Online Leagues / Championships room OWSR x F1C FH19 Series (RSS Formula Hybrid 2019) | OWSR Feb 6, 2020
    ACC Physics V12 Vantage hidden 2019 BoP adjustment for Brands Hatch Feb 5, 2020
    ACC General Discussions Blancpain 2019 BoP? Jan 12, 2020
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars 2019 Porsche steering wheel emblem spelt as PORECH6 Jan 3, 2020
    ACC Gameplay [1.2.3]Silverstone 2019 pit speed DQ Dec 28, 2019
    ACC Multiplayer CP server 22:00 CET 20/12/2019 Dec 20, 2019

3. romandevision

romandevision Simracer

No answers? Can someone say I'm wrong?

Now I think you can be bought again? Maybe I don't understand something or I'm too used to ACC/AC? :confused:

4. chksix

chksix Simracer

My son was nagging me about F1 2018 so I "had" to get it. Tried it a few times but can't drive due to the odd physics. Graphics are much more arcadish too when compared to AC/ACC. Sam stopped driving it as well and is now in ACC only so I uninstalled it from Steam :)

romandevision likes this.
  5. romandevision

romandevision Simracer

I agree with you, the graphics are really arcade in terms of the environment. Perhaps the reason why we notice this is because of ACC, where the graphics are very close to realism.

Yesterday I gave F1 2019 another chance and I can say... I adapted to it) The main thing is not to start comparing with Kunos projects - they are objectively better. But in F1 there are pluses - it's a fun race and this good simulator F1 (although for us it's more like a simcade). It has advantages and disadvantages, but for an ordinary AC/ACC user it will be very difficult to rearrange and begin to perceive it objectively and refuse from comparisons.

I was able to start to evaluate it only after I tried to make myself forget about ACC and throw my thoughts out of my head, which said, "In ACC it is done better". Perhaps your son knows more than we do) I think you, like me, are 30+ years old, so we become old and are not ready for change. :eek::D

F1 starting to similar an AC - that's what about it. I think the Codemasters are taking it as an example.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2019
    chksix likes this.