1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

F1 2019

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by romandevision, Aug 22, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Hi! Do you like this game?

I bought 2018 for PS4 and couldn't play - just terrible light, acid colors that burn eyes, trees... I wish they weren't. When I bought 2019 for my PC, I was horrified - also at the maximum graphics settings. Is there something wrong with me? In 99% of cases I'm not interested graphics settings, but when it is - it's pain and suffering for eyes.

Yes, I can forgive Kunos anything, buts Codemasters studio can't do normal visual effects? Seriously?

Yesterday I saw how the versions of this 2012/13 game looked - they are very good, without blur, without fog in the distance and quite clear.

Why has everything changed now? As I have noticed, almost everything is delighted with the graphics, but I often see how they scold ACC, which, in my opinion, is very beautiful and does not bother my eyes.

But I liked the physics - it's fun :) Yes, it is low compared to ACC, but I have no claims. This game, unfortunately, had to be returned.

https://www.googame.net/reviews/formula-1-2019-review/
    What??? :eek::confused:

And that's what they write everywhere.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2019

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Online Leagues / Championships room DTM 2019 - Round 5 Nov 8, 2019
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room ZARL - ACC 3 Hour Endurance Race - 8 December 2019 Nov 6, 2019
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room Fun Race - 3th November 2019 Nov 1, 2019
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room [VSR] ACC GT World Cup 2019 Oct 29, 2019
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Nissan GTR 2019 Skin Oct 28, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Disappearance of new cars 2019, ver. 1.1.1 Oct 27, 2019
    Controllers and Peripherals Bugs & Issues Gamepad Logitech F310 not working properly in 1.1.1 10/2019 Oct 27, 2019
    ACC Physics Manual Clutch not working at 100% with 2019 Porsche, Honda Oct 26, 2019
    ACC Gameplay Porsche not listed in 2019 sprint championship car selection menu Oct 26, 2019
    ACC General Discussions 2019 Cars and Tracks BOP Discussion Oct 26, 2019
    ACC Physics [1.1.1] Ai vs Real 2018/2019 Qualy Results - All Tracks Oct 24, 2019
    General modding discussion Aston Martin GT3 2019 - Sim Racing Dashboard Oct 24, 2019
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room Redline Motosport (RLM) - Season 2 with 2019 cars and tracks. Oct 23, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Assetto Corsa Competizione - 2019 Generic discussion Oct 22, 2019
    ACC General Discussions DLC BlancPain GT 2019 - World Challenge America Sep 1, 2019

3. No answers? Can someone say I'm wrong?

Now I think you can be bought again? Maybe I don't understand something or I'm too used to ACC/AC? :confused:

4. chksix

chksix Simracer

My son was nagging me about F1 2018 so I "had" to get it. Tried it a few times but can't drive due to the odd physics. Graphics are much more arcadish too when compared to AC/ACC. Sam stopped driving it as well and is now in ACC only so I uninstalled it from Steam :)

romandevision likes this.
  5. I agree with you, the graphics are really arcade in terms of the environment. Perhaps the reason why we notice this is because of ACC, where the graphics are very close to realism.

Yesterday I gave F1 2019 another chance and I can say... I adapted to it) The main thing is not to start comparing with Kunos projects - they are objectively better. But in F1 there are pluses - it's a fun race and this good simulator F1 (although for us it's more like a simcade). It has advantages and disadvantages, but for an ordinary AC/ACC user it will be very difficult to rearrange and begin to perceive it objectively and refuse from comparisons.

I was able to start to evaluate it only after I tried to make myself forget about ACC and throw my thoughts out of my head, which said, "In ACC it is done better". Perhaps your son knows more than we do) I think you, like me, are 30+ years old, so we become old and are not ready for change. :eek::D

F1 starting to similar an AC - that's what about it. I think the Codemasters are taking it as an example.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2019
    chksix likes this.