1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

F1 what an epic race at austin

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by kakusso, Oct 25, 2015.

1. kakusso

kakusso Hardcore Simmer

Best F1 race in a decade!

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Screenshots & Videos Nürburgring GP Sprint Race / GoPro Triple Screen / Epic Video Settings Test Jul 8, 2020
    Programming Language - Apps - GUI Themes EPIC Race - Turn your Assetto Corsa race into an EPIC race Jul 22, 2016
    Screens & Videos DTM Epic Race @Imola Jan 25, 2014
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Blurry textures on anything other than EPIC Apr 26, 2021
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars cars floating with shadows other than epic Nov 11, 2020
    ACC Hardware Discussions Epic vs High Textures Apr 24, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting Shadows appearing in front of car on EPIC settings - Video example Jan 11, 2020
    ACC General Discussions How can Epic buying out Quixel help ACC? Nov 20, 2019
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars rain visible outside only on epic settings Nov 6, 2019
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars I set Epic graphics and... Oct 11, 2019
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Uneven Shadow details outside "EPIC" Jun 2, 2019
    ACC General Discussions This game is epic! Apr 20, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Is AA needed in 4k Epic? Dec 29, 2018
    ACC General Discussions Epic Games vs Steam - Which Distribution Platform for ACC? Dec 15, 2018
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Textures will only load on the "epic" setting Nov 28, 2018

3. f1webberfan

f1webberfan Simracer

If you are watching F1 from a decade ... yes ... maybe.

But if you watch F1 for longer ... pffffff ... rigggggggggeeeeeedd.

Glaurung likes this.
  4. kakusso

kakusso Hardcore Simmer

Not as epic as Senna Prost battles but an amazing race never the less.

dESK0 and SimonTek like this.
  5. f1webberfan

f1webberfan Simracer

With the amount of DNF's that they had these days ... probably.
    But now ...
    I can make a list of like 10 things that are artificially implied and somehow they aaaaaaalways come into play. :) In recent years that is ...

6. Tom 00

Tom 00 Simracer

Great race! Nico's face!

Lawndart and f1webberfan like this.
  7. f1webberfan

f1webberfan Simracer

You mean ...
    Bernie-Ecclestone.jpg
    Again?

8. Cefa

Cefa Hardcore Simmer

Hamilton that throws the hat to Nico and he throws it back to Lewis was priceless hahahahahah

9. f1webberfan

f1webberfan Simracer

Yep, GIF incoming, I guess. :)

Cefa likes this.
  10. esox71

esox71 Alien

Please don't give anything away guys...how many times have we been told!!

f1webberfan likes this.
  11. f1webberfan

f1webberfan Simracer

So far ... only opinions exchange.

12. Torcano

Torcano Alien

Poor Alonso though. Button hyped Alonso's new engine so much before the event and jinxed it. xD

Lawndart likes this.
  13. esox71

esox71 Alien

Please stop!!

14. Cefa

Cefa Hardcore Simmer

@kakusso change the title, add 'spoilers', it's better to prevent

nate, Blamer and esox71 like this.
  15. IMrIMike

IMrIMike Hardcore Simmer

What the actual hell? Why do you even watch into this thread if you haven't seen the race yet??

Yes, this race was brilliant. Not as exciting and messy as the Hungarian was, which I find to be the more spectacular one. This GP has been very unpredictable, really looking forward to next year hoping that not only Ferrari can close the gap and have such battles every race.

16. kakusso

kakusso Hardcore Simmer

English is not my first language. I don't understand what do you mean.

17. martcerv

martcerv Alien

Still F1 has some of the stupidist rules in racing, under the safety car wasting more laps to let cars unlap themselves is about as dumb as it gets. Then virtual safety car coming out a few times for relatively minor incidents they probably wasted 1/3 of the race under virtual or real safety car.

Not running q3 due to the rain when clearly the safety car could get around ok. Maybe time for some proper monsoon tyres again in f1. The full wets seem nearly useless, dont clear enough water and they have such a small margin where they are better then inter but dont aquaplane to the point where they cant even run.

mane2907, f1webberfan and Glaurung like this.
  18. esox71

esox71 Alien

I've seen the race, but what makes you think this is an F1 forum?

19. martcerv

martcerv Alien

How about Valentino Rossi's brain berp at the moto gp race yesterday. It seems he thinks the Spaniards are all teaming up against him, this is still way more exciting racing then f1 and the championship will go down to the final race for sure.

20. IMrIMike

IMrIMike Hardcore Simmer

So therefore we are not allowed to open threads and talk about things unrelated to AC? Interesting, 50% of the threads should´ve been closed already in this section lol

21. Torcano

Torcano Alien

Caman, this here is off topic chit chat room. People come here to chit chat. Topic was about today's F1 race and we were simply discussing funny stuff like Nico being grumpy and all. One would assume that people with any amount of common sense would avoid a topic like this if they didn't watch the race, why should others stop having fun because there might be a few occasional idiots about that would get the race spoiled... I mean even if those people didn't watch the race I'd assume anyone even remotely interested in F1 would be following the live timing and if they couldn't even be bothered to do that then I couldn't be bothered to give two flying furry rat's backsides about them. It's a live race mate, people get excited about those things and tend to discuss about it. If you think the silliness discussed in this thread are major league spoilers then I got a big one for you.

~.~

snyperal and LetsTestDrive like this.