1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

PS4 F2004 problem

Discussion in 'Bug reports' started by TAG---McLaren, Oct 31, 2017.

1. F1Mark99

F1Mark99 Rookie

The F2004 setup bug that makes the game crash is still present after a week. Any news on when will be solved?

2. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

This bug including others as well, are going to be addressed in the next patch of the game.

Thank you all.

gianni92, Scuderia Paul and Traks1 like this.
  3. Rich 1701

Rich 1701 Gamer

Just to confirm that the F2004 problem is the same on the Xbox version, when you try to go to past the aero screen the game crashes. Could someone from Kunos confirm that they know this is a problem on the Xbox as well as the PS4 please?

4. Scuderia Paul

Scuderia Paul Hardcore Simmer

They are aware of the issue on Xbox too.

Rich 1701 and ZX636 like this.
  5. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

"Like mentioned in previous messages, we are aware of this issue and we are working on a future patch that will address this along with some other bugs."

Umh..."some other bugs": wish they could be a little more specific :)

6. Rich 1701

Rich 1701 Gamer

Thanks for letting me know Scud. The F2004 is amazing.. the sound:eek:

Scuderia Paul likes this.
  7. Ciccina2016

Ciccina2016 Simracer

May I ask who is responsible for testing the patches and dlc on console?

Is it Kunos or 505 or Microsoft/Sony?
    @AC Support @AC_CM505 @Lord Kunos

Actually.. let me be more specific.. who is testing the software changes after the code drop to console??

Last edited: Nov 17, 2017
  8. Ciccina2016

Ciccina2016 Simracer

9. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

They have an external QA team that focus on TRC (technical requirements checklist), basically the stuff Microsoft and Sony require in order to successfully pass the submission process. Testers don't focus on gameplay aspects, unfortunately.

10. F1Mark99

F1Mark99 Rookie

Is the next patch going to be released this year?

11. Senna94f1

Senna94f1 Racer

I just want to be able to adjust car setups on my 2004 Ferrari for ps4 ,

Last news was 6 days ,

Any news please

Lewisxbone likes this.
  12. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

Maybe they're waiting for the release of the Laguna Seca DLC, which could come around mid-late December. Hard to tell without devs around :(

13. DatNoiseV12

DatNoiseV12 Simracer

Hi, is this patch going to be postponed for laguna seca, or is coming this month ? thanks.

Scuderia Paul likes this.
  14. Xtriko

Xtriko Gamer

With this problem it's impossible to get gold on the monza challenge :( I already did it on the pc, but want to do it also on ps4 :)