1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Factory setting

Discussion in 'XBox One Discussions' started by EMW SMILER, Sep 16, 2016.

1. IER got the real info for a free mod we did....it's not unrealistic to think that Kunos has been able to get it for a few of their cars as well.

2. billelstar

billelstar Gamer

You know the TC on assetto corsa is just a virtual assist to help the beginners on simulation game..it control totaly your acceleration pedal.even when you press the pedals when you turning the wheel your car dont accelerate,you feel the engine flanged..and in real cars TC dont have this strengh because if are driving a BMW m3 e92..even with TC if you press the pedal harder when you are turning..you lose the control..try it in AC WITH TC on ...you can press the pedal as much as you can but car still stable...i know what i say

3. Except for the fact that it's not....

4. billelstar

billelstar Gamer

You should try a real cars to feel a difference of what TC really do ;)

5. Depending on the type of system, it simply limits the power of the engine to eliminate wheel slip...that's how it works in AC as well, and the input parameters required are the same as real life.

billelstar likes this.
  6. billelstar

billelstar Gamer

I know what TC do..but i just say that the TC POWER on AC is powerfull than real cars..in real cars you can even drift with TC on...u cant do that on Assetto corsa because it's boosted and virtual..

7. FTFY

8. It depends on the car....your argument that it's "boosted and virtual" is nonsensical.

9. billelstar

billelstar Gamer

Just try to drift with ferrari 458 step 3 with TC lvl 1/4 when you are turning at 70km/h gear 2 or 3 ....come on !!! You think that in a real 458 italia you can handle it when you are taking a turn at 70km/h and pressing tight a pedal

10. The S3 is a race car with slicks...it's not going to have many issues with grip at 40 mph...

11. billelstar

billelstar Gamer

Take the car you want..you cant drift with it at TC lvl 1 ...i dare you

12. Drift a car in real life with the TC on...I dare you....

13. Level 1/x is the most intrusive setting, set it to 4/4 and yes, you can still 'drift'.

14. LinscyFre

LinscyFre Rookie

What does DDO Page mean???