1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

FAO Mods: ACC Troubleshooting section - Insufficient Privs to post

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Slowbloke, Sep 12, 2018.

1. Slowbloke

Slowbloke Racer

*** 20180913 - this morning am now able to post in the troubleshooting section - guessing you changed privs as there are now lots of other posts too. I have added my latest logs to a thread with the same issue - please feel free to delete this post mods.

Apologies to post this here but I do not have privileges to post in ACC Troubleshooting.

ACC crashes consistently upon starting - double click from steam... screen goes black... 5 seconds later desktop.

Feel free to delete this or move it - just wanted to make you aware of lack of privileges.

In case you can just move this I have attached my log files.

Thanks!

Last edited: Sep 13, 2018

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Chit Chat Room Assetto Corsa Mods Sol and Custom Shaders Patch installation tutorial Aug 24, 2019
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Mods are not working Jul 13, 2019
    General modding discussion Trouble while starting a race with some car mods Jun 4, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Is there will be mods ? Mar 1, 2019
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds ''loading car metadata'' wont load, fresh install, no mods Aug 1, 2018
    General modding discussion Must have MODs? Jul 5, 2018
    General modding discussion Seeking 90s DTM and 80s S2 mods Jul 5, 2018
    General modding discussion Some car mods don't show their name in game Jun 8, 2018
    Chit Chat Room Top CAR MODS. Only the best of the best. Mar 12, 2018
    General modding discussion Randomly uninstalled itself, lost all my mods Jan 26, 2018
    Chit Chat Room Having an issue a couple of car Mods Dec 18, 2017
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds AC mods bricked my PC? Sep 22, 2017
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Couple cars are not loading. No mods. Jul 1, 2017
    Chit Chat Room App that shows you if your mods are up to date Jun 7, 2017
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds unable to extract mods Jun 4, 2017

3. TDS

TDS Alien

for some reason i had the same happening , rebooted pc, tried 2 more times and it loaded fine

4. Slowbloke

Slowbloke Racer

Latest nvidia drivers - Rebooted 3 x and verified files - no luck