1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Favorite track and car combo?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Wrongfire, Feb 23, 2014.

1. Wrongfire

Wrongfire Hardcore Simmer

With the new friend based leaderboards, itd be helpful to know what tracks and cars people run most often!

Mine are..
    1- Z4Gt3 at Imola
    2-Ferrari 458 Mugello

Hmm that's about it right now, Im using nearly every car at imola though, love that track.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC General Discussions Favorites, enjoyables, difficults tracks Jul 12, 2020
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Favorite Track Has Gone Missing Jun 28, 2020
    ACC General Discussions Favorite track up to now Mar 15, 2019
    Chit Chat Room Favorite drift/rally/hc/dh tracks? :) Mar 10, 2017
    Chit Chat Room Quick, Simple and Clearly Events Publishing .or. Never miss a favorite MOD / track. Mar 8, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Survey: favorite car per track Aug 27, 2014
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Populating favorites taking forever (solved: wrong track installation path) Aug 1, 2014
    Screens & Videos My favorite cars,racetrack,my video :) Jan 12, 2014
    ACC General Discussions Favorite car in ACC? Feb 10, 2019
    Chit Chat Room What is your favorite pedal set ? Dec 2, 2018
    ACC General Discussions Post your Playlist/Favorite Racing Song, Albums Sep 17, 2018
    Chit Chat Room What is your favorite VR combo Jul 12, 2018
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Problem populating favorites Apr 9, 2018
    Chit Chat Room Your favorite Firts/Third Person Shooter Jan 29, 2018
    Chit Chat Room Setting the AI oppenents as favorite Jan 21, 2018

3. Cuntruptr

Cuntruptr Gamer

F40S3 - Silverstone GP
    MP4-12C GT3 - Imola
    Zonda R - Mugello
    599xx EVO - Monza\Monza'66
    Lotus 2-11 - Vallelunga

4. Salajutsu

Salajutsu Hardcore Simmer

F40S3 - Vallelunga : Somehow this track, though tighter than others, gives you a true sense of wicked power with this car. Good way to practice braking, too.
    Lotus 2-11 Vallelunga : Maybe I just really like this track too much :)
    599xx EVO - Imola : Fast corners with that sound :)
    BMW 1M S3 - Magione : The drifting
    MP4-12C GT3 - Silverstone GP: Love the way this car gets edgy braking into the corners.
    Zonda R - Mugello: Dunno, just feels right.
    BMW M3 E30 - Imola: Pure natural feeling. Slow-mo replay static cameras are fun with this car here.

5. Patrik Marek

Patrik Marek Alien

E92 M3 GT4 on Nordschleife :)

Deleted member 18758 likes this.
  6. nijeat

nijeat Simracer

Formula Abarth - Mugello
    Formula Abarth - Silverstone GP
    M3 GT2 - Imola
    E30 M3 DTM - Vallelunga

While mugello with fast car is all about mistake, full of toughness, I love the Mugello!:D very challenging.

7. At the moment

F40 s3 - imola
    Z4 gt3 - imola

I also quite like the Ferrari 599x

8. dads19

dads19 Gamer

ferrari 599xx evo / LaFerrari - trento bondone :rolleyes:

Anuj likes this.
  9. DaveH36

DaveH36 Gamer

P4/5 at Mugello

10. plaid

plaid Alien

E30 DTM/458 S3 on JP.

Mugello and Imola are okay, but no really exciting tracks, but with NS, Spa and Trento more exciting ones are on the way.

Anyhow since 2 weeks I struggle between the low speedfeeling of low FOV's and the concequences of high FOV on a single screen. I hope that I find a way to make the sheer driving/regular circuits more exciting.
    Now it just feels far too slow or feel wrong and isnt really drivable.
    Maybe I shouldnt had started to change the FOV. :(

11. Kristaps

Kristaps Alien

Change fov to 60, bring your monitor as close to steering wheel as possible, remove the virtual steering wheel, and adjust the in car camera, so that your wheel fits with the virtual dashbord
    uncheck the lock to horizon option and turn off those 'NFS' camera shake, head movements and turn off the motion blur.
    Thats how I roll.
    20131221_021529 hhh.jpg
    *image taken with 0.5 version, now I sit a bit closer but not much

plaid likes this.
  12. cooknn

cooknn Alien

The BMW M3 E30 DTM is such a freaking blast! I love throwing it around at Vallelunga Club as well as Imola. The Force is really with this car. Force Feedback, that is ;) It's amazing that you can even feel your tires hopping when you push just a little too hard.

Jason Madigan likes this.
  13. Jason Madigan

Jason Madigan Simracer

BMW M3 DTM @ Magione
    F40 S3 @ Imola and Monza
    BMW M3 Drift at Vallelunga Club and Drift Circuit

These would have to be my absolute fav's so far :)

Robilon likes this.
  14. Mogster

Mogster Alien

Enjoying Imola at the moment but really it has to be Monza 66 with the Lotus 49. Love the historic stuff :)

15. Anuj

Anuj Racer

Lotus 49 on Monza 66..even more after watching Rush.
    And Zonda R on Mugello.

Sent from my HTC

16. Simon Roberts

Simon Roberts Simracer

12C-GT3 @Monza
    12C-GT3 @Silverstone
    12C-GT3 @Imola

17. jeph0309

jeph0309 Rookie

William Levesque likes this.
  18. Voodoo

Voodoo Gamer

I pretty much use the mclaren mp4-12c gt3 for all my racing. Staying in one car to try and master it.

With some e30 drift coffee breaks here and there.

19. Hehe, my pedals were shot for quite a while, but I'm back :p

Most likely going to do the Road Warrior series, with some GT3 Challenge races in there.

20. cooknn

cooknn Alien

Was Imola laser scanned? I can feel every little bump on that track.

Deleted member 18758 likes this.