1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Feature request: map analog axis to digital function?

Discussion in 'ACC Hardware Discussions' started by Teslatic, Aug 17, 2020.

1. Teslatic

Teslatic Racer

I have Fanatec wheels with the APM module that has a dual clutch function, which are analog paddles. They also have analog sticks. In ACC, I'd like the option of using these axes for digital functions. Anyone else? Would be great for Kunos to add this feature. Thanks!

F1Aussie and cooknn like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Gameplay Feature Request: Brake Duct adjustment in Pit Stop Nov 27, 2021
    ACC User Interface Feature Request - Notes area Nov 10, 2021
    ACC User Interface [Feature Request] Favourite Multiplayer Server Sep 1, 2021
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Control Bindings with Key Combinations [Feature Request] Nov 23, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer Feature Request: Add FCY and SC Mode as server admin commands Sep 14, 2020
    ACC User Interface [Replay mode feature request]Race time, session, time of day HUD element on replays and other May 24, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer Feature request: audible signal for "Drive" being prepared in CP-race Jan 16, 2020
    ACC Virtual Reality Feature Request: Look Back Apr 28, 2019
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Feature request: Ignition switch animation Mar 9, 2019
    ACC Gameplay Feature request: look to MoTeC binding Oct 29, 2018
    ACC User Interface Feature request - "Look to mirror" binding Oct 14, 2018
    ACC Controls & Peripherals [Feature Request] Default FFB Wheel Setup Oct 1, 2018
    ACC General Discussions Feature Request: Compare setups Sep 26, 2018
    ACC General Discussions VR Feature Request (Dash Light Dimming) Sep 19, 2018
    ACC Controls & Peripherals [Feature request] Double press, long press bindings Sep 16, 2018

3. AndyK70

AndyK70 Alien

Maybe xpadder could be something for you?

4. Teslatic

Teslatic Racer

Nope. I don't want to assign any global modifications to these axes just for one game.

5. AndyK70

AndyK70 Alien

o_O
    Then don't start xpadder when playing other games?

6. Teslatic

Teslatic Racer

I'm well aware that there are 3rd party workarounds to re-map axes to digital buttons. Fact is that I'm going to forget to manually turn these on/off between different games. Not looking for a workaround here. Thanks though. This is a feature request for something in-game.

And for the "look" function I'd actually rather that remain analog- still needs to be made mappable though.

F1Aussie likes this.
  7. cooknn

cooknn Alien

I've got dual clutch paddles on my Simagic GT4 wheel that are on an axis. Would love to be able to map these to Look Left/Right utilizing the range of motion. But ACC doesn't allow me to do this. Did you find a solution that worked for you?