1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Feature request: more FoV option and seat position settings

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Donnced2, Dec 10, 2016.

1. Donnced2

Donnced2 Alien

Hi to Kunos and the community!

I make this request to improve the field of view settings and add the seat position settings just like it's on the PC version.

Would be great to add it in a "quick settings" button in the gamplay menĂº.. just like in the PC version BTW...

For the people that don't know what I'm talking about i let video below.

Thanks in advance!

zuqbu, Lewisxbone, Basquiat and 12 others like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Gameplay Feature Request: Brake Duct adjustment in Pit Stop Nov 27, 2021
    ACC User Interface Feature Request - Notes area Nov 10, 2021
    ACC User Interface [Feature Request] Favourite Multiplayer Server Sep 1, 2021
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Control Bindings with Key Combinations [Feature Request] Nov 23, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer Feature Request: Add FCY and SC Mode as server admin commands Sep 14, 2020
    ACC Hardware Discussions Feature request: map analog axis to digital function? Aug 17, 2020
    ACC User Interface [Replay mode feature request]Race time, session, time of day HUD element on replays and other May 24, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer Feature request: audible signal for "Drive" being prepared in CP-race Jan 16, 2020
    ACC Virtual Reality Feature Request: Look Back Apr 28, 2019
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Feature request: Ignition switch animation Mar 9, 2019
    ACC Gameplay Feature request: look to MoTeC binding Oct 29, 2018
    ACC User Interface Feature request - "Look to mirror" binding Oct 14, 2018
    ACC Controls & Peripherals [Feature Request] Default FFB Wheel Setup Oct 1, 2018
    ACC General Discussions Feature Request: Compare setups Sep 26, 2018
    ACC General Discussions VR Feature Request (Dash Light Dimming) Sep 19, 2018

3. Donnced2

Donnced2 Alien

Really nobody wants field of view settings and ability to change "seat/camera" in Assetto Corsa console versions like on PC??

More for wheel users that should be very useful.

matt5687, svenvangent and LeDude83 like this.
  4. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

I do. It's one of the most useful PC features and It should be added!

5. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

I dont see it really necessary, although would be good to have it.

I dont know if it is related, but I really need the possibility to adapt the rear mirrors. They, IMO, are badly adjusted. Cant see what there is behind me or close to my car. Too big blind spot.

6. svenvangent

svenvangent Alien

Yes I really would like to have this future but I thought the console would be equal to PC:( in the first place any way .

Reinart86 and Donnced2 like this.
  7. Donnced2

Donnced2 Alien

Well with this you move your camera and at least you can maybe see better trough the mirrors ;)

Also really needed to adjust good the fov and camera position for those ho plays with a wheel.

LeDude83 and matt5687 like this.
  8. matt5687

matt5687 Racer

Agreed 100%. Definitely

Donnced2 likes this.
  9. TitzonToast

TitzonToast Simracer

Sounds like an improvement to me, that's always a good thing in my book.
    +1 from me too.

Donnced2 likes this.
  10. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

Less fov should give a bit better performance too so its only good things coming from the ability to change fov.

Ravellron likes this.
  11. AndyB16

AndyB16 Simracer

Luckily, I feel like the fov in dash view is pretty much spot on for me. That said, it seems like a really big omission for a serious driving game. Especially since it's in the pc version. Just one of many things that for some crazy reason didn't make the transition to consoles.

Donnced2 likes this.
  12. Snowman38

Snowman38 Hardcore Simmer

+1 from me as well.. This would be an incredible option!

Donnced2 likes this.
  13. Kevin Kirk

Kevin Kirk Simracer

Hello first time on the forum and this was my first subject to research. Assuming this hasnt been fixed yet, its disappointing to learn this feature isn't available for the console version. Consoles now have the tools such as keyboards to allow features like this. Not having it isnt using the full potential of this gen consoles. Not only does it allow for cool custom views, it also allows adjusting the FOV without effecting the sense of speed. Also adds a longer life to the game simply by not being forced to play the game in the same view over and over. Not to mention some tricks to have a low realistic FOV and still have a good sense of speed.

DatNoiseV12 likes this.
  14. DatNoiseV12

DatNoiseV12 Simracer

+1, more fov range and movable onboard camera could be useful, especially when the stock cockpit cam doesn't feel quite right . . like too low or pushed back too much .

zuqbu and Ravellron like this.
  15. Abigor

Abigor Gamer

+1

zuqbu, Ravellron and Donnced2 like this.
  16. Basquiat

Basquiat Gamer

Definitely +1

zuqbu, Ravellron and Donnced2 like this.