1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Features Wishlist.

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Maruf Ahmed, Mar 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maruf Ahmed

Maruf Ahmed Rookie

I'm just listing some of the things that I would like to see in ACC. I think I have a few interesting things in there.

It's nice that the game will have rain but I don't want to always drive in the rain. I'm sure I'll try it more in the beginning but I'll mostly do dry running. But it sometimes gets too boring with the scenery not changing at all. To that end, I've the following requests:
    - I wish there will be an option for "Random Dry" weather. In this mode, the track conditions may change randomly between various conditions like clear, cloudy, foggy, changing wind directions, tarmac temp and what not but there will never be rain when this option is chosen.
    - Make the clouds dynamic. In AC, I've named a few clouds like the one I call "big ol' fluff". I'm sure many can understand from that name exactly which cloud I'm talking about. None of that anymore, please.
    - Also, I'd like to select option to drive a track with its real time weather conditions not just at the start but change when driving in the game as real world changes happen.

Stepy likes this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Suggestions VR features wishlist Jul 17, 2016
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Features wish list for Feb 24th update Jan 12, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions ACC on Next Gen, What Missing Features Will We Get? Feb 11, 2021
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Creating Fuel Strategy Spreadsheet, any thoughts on features? Dec 23, 2020
    ACC General Discussions Two features i would love to see on ACC Oct 12, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer Can we give the Americas some features please? Sep 28, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions why is getting sim racing features in this sim racing game like pulling teeth? Sep 2, 2020
    ACC Multiplayer Features from the patch log missing? Jul 19, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Hidden features with controls and keyboard Jun 24, 2020
    ACC Physics Future physics features Aug 14, 2019
    ACC General Discussions For Kunos Team, add some features to your game Apr 20, 2019
    ACC User Interface features Id love to see in the final release. Thanks for reading. Sep 13, 2018
    ACC General Discussions ACC PS4 features Mar 8, 2018
    Console Lounge Features to console before focusing on AC2 Dec 17, 2017
    Console Lounge Ideas for new features for upcoming release or for AC2 Aug 8, 2017

3. Stepy

Stepy Racer

1 Working pit / start lights.
    2 Smarter A.I - that defend the inside line, use more slipstream,(pull out of slipstream later) use slipstream of car in front even if car in front is defending inside line, A.I setups for each track.
    3 Mechanical failures. (visual & performance impacting)
    4 Realistic damage. (visual & performance impacting)
    5 Slick UI, main menu music , loading screens.
    6 Start from garage during practice, quali, Live timing monitor while in garage .
    7 Better car setup screen.
    8 Crewchief (or something similar)
    9 Animated flag Marshalls
    10 Ambient temperature linked to location, weather, time of day (e.g Silverstone /overcast/ 9:00 am = 15°)
    11 Blancpain gt series asia

4. Pulley

Pulley Simracer

The main things for me are:

- A Dynamic Racing Surface, an absolute must for me.
    - Advanced AI. They need to defend, they need to be unpredictable, they need to adhere to Blue Flags, they need to be more Human like in their driving, they need to be.....a hundred other things worthy of its own thread! Essentially an improvement on AC AI which did get much better in the final few patches, if the AI is on par with RF2s AI I'd be happy...if it's better then I'd be delighted.
    - Dynamic Mirrors in VR.
    - Finally the obvious things that go with your average (Blancpain) Race like Starting Lights, Animated Flag Marshalls with a wide array of Flags (Yellow, Blue, Black etc), Safety Car etc

Those are my main wishes, I could list a thousand things more but for me that's just wishing for the Ultimate Sim, that will never happen even if you put all the Devs from every Sim company together in a dark room with unlimited coffee and said "GO!".

Stepy likes this.
  5. Typer

Typer Simracer

Some nice ideas, but before everyone else throws in their two cents, be aware that the description for this forum says just one thing:

> WISHLISTS WILL BE INSTANTLY REMOVED.

Dookie, mms, Neilski and 3 others like this.
  6. Neilski

Neilski Alien

LOL! Hadn't spotted that :)

7. Are dinamic objects gonna be implemented? I don't mean like tires flying all over the place like in grid or wreck fest but at least not having wall tires act as concrete wall would be nice on some places and cones not acting like rocks

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

anthony galmiche likes this.
  8. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

That is my biggest hate in racing games. Hay bails that are rock solid. It was bad in a game like GT, should never exist in a SIM. Rally games no matter how hardcore or arcades, always get that part right.

Stepy likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.