1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback from real-life drivers - discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Kondor999, Jan 21, 2019.

1. trutya

trutya Simracer

yep, i didn't talk about the fear factor, but it's also much higher on a motorbike :)
    in flight simulators also G-forces are hard but there are more problems even. you can't see the distances in 2D, and looking out of the cockpit is hard as you move your "head" with buttons or D-pad. it can be solved with a VR-headset but i never tested it...

2. sps_for_race

sps_for_race Simracer

I´d give it a chance...

+ VR is needed.

Thug likes this.
  3. Pete Gaimari

Pete Gaimari Racer

I can imagine what that costs?

sps_for_race likes this.
  4. A.K.Racing

A.K.Racing Gamer

sorry my wheel price like 20 g27 and in other sims its most best FFB feeling!

5. A.K.Racing

A.K.Racing Gamer

lol if it's easy to drive for you its sound unrealistic!No comments!

6. LATE4APEX

LATE4APEX Hardcore Simmer

If you think you are impressing anybody, you are not, you missed the whole point of my post.

7. Pete Gaimari

Pete Gaimari Racer

20 times the price of a G27? The G27 sold for $400 (retail). So, 20x would be $8000.

What wheel cost that much?

LATE4APEX likes this.
  8. Cote Dazur

Cote Dazur Alien

You should , when you have a chance, although VR introduce issues that are not there with 2D screens, VR also bring us somehow closer to real with the ability to look around and outstanding 3D.
    Once past the initial adaptation stage, it is the best thing that happened to car driving simulators since FFB wheels.

Turk, Arlo and anthonylroy like this.